How many players will we have from hl2.net?

Have you...

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I wonder what will happen to 1.6 and CZ, how long will they last... :|

Sub_Lon said:
I can change my nick from Subgenius to [HL2.net]Sub_Lon

What server will we be raping?

So how will we know what server to join?

Just for emphasis.... yeah I quoted myself. WHAT.

You guys have to remember, this is a limited time beta. So once the beta is done, we all have to go back to 1.6 and CZ.

EC said:
You guys have to remember, this is a limited time beta. So once the beta is done, we all have to go back to 1.6 and CZ.

1.6 will BLOW after playing CS:S

EC said:

I'm honestly hoping they will leave the beta out 'till HL2's release :)

CB | Para said:
How about you put a [HL2.net] tag and use your forum name. It will be much simpler to recognize each other ingame :)

I'm still preloading by the way hehe.

That sounds swell :)

Are there going to be lots of servers?

[HL2.net]Killing2Live getting back into Counter-Strike for the beta :thumbs:

I have preloaded, and I will kick arse! Too bad alot of you are from the other side of the ocean, so playing with alot of you guys equals bad lag for one of us..

I use either..

Shuzer
-[N]-Shuzer
or
{1337_501|)13r5}-KILLER777

lol, the last one is a gag, really, but I do use it to piss people off :)

Just add me to your friends list if you wanna play, [email protected]

TheUnkillableDot said:
That sounds swell :)

Are there going to be lots of servers?

I hope so! I think it's safe to assume at least over one thousand servers.

[hl2.net]TheUnkillableDot

hehe I get a kick outa that :)

P.S: This new forum skin is freaking me out :O

[Matt] said:
imo only staff should use the [hl2.net] tag :E

It's just for fun, if they say no we'll change, otherwise I don't see where's the harm in it ;)

If I get a chance, I might go ahead and buy CZ over Steam to play since they lowered the price to 30 bucks... I might not have time/want to, though.

SubKamran said:
OK, so we will have tons of people :D I will pwn u n00bz!!~1
I hope not everyone will own me, but Im sure they will, I havent played much in the last year and the only time I get to play is against bots in CZ cuz IM on a laptop. But hell I will still have alot of fun just like when I first played and sucked! :D

I dont have CZ or an ATI voucher, but i still wold like to preload CS:S but exactly where do you do it? The same goes for HL2 preload, i dont know where to preload the files from, im inside steam panel, what do i press?

iF.

[HL2.net]cereal i guess...
or
[hl2.net]cereal
whatever
but damn I still have to wait a few extra days for my new video card! ;( I hate ordering things....

ItchyFish said:
I dont have CZ or an ATI voucher, but i still wold like to preload CS:S but exactly where do you do it? The same goes for HL2 preload, i dont know where to preload the files from, im inside steam panel, what do i press?

iF.

You cannot preload unless you have CZ or ATI voucher :)

SubKamran said:
You cannot preload unless you have CZ or ATI voucher :)

Yes mate but i cant see any place to say tell VALVe or Steam that i do have an ATI voucher.

ItchyFish said:
Yes mate but i cant see any place to say tell VALVe or Steam that i do have an ATI voucher.

With the voucher you should have a CD key, right? Then right-click the steam icon, Browse games, "register a product i already own"

:)

Righty right. I dont have an ATI voucher, i was just interested in case i could steal one from my dads work :D .

I pre-loaded CS:S Waiting for HL 2 Preload now and then Wensday :D |halflife2.net|Conkorg <<< my nick in CS:CZ and in CS:S :)

[HL2.net]TwitchyF3rr3t will be crashin the party...after work of course :x

You know the [HL2.net]MACHINE will be in the house!! :cheers:

Back