Votes: 12 11.5%
  • Once or twice every month

Votes: 13 12.5%
  • Every week

Votes: 24 23.1%
  • Every day

Votes: 7 6.7%

• Total voters
I've never gotten drunk. I drink alcohol only on special occasions. The only one I can say that I actually like is white wine, the rest meh especially beer (bleah:x ). As for drugs, well I don't even smoke or drink coffee so you get the idea.

Redneck said:
I've never gotten drunk. I drink alcohol only on special occasions. The only one I can say that I actually like is white wine, the rest meh especially beer (bleah:x ). As for drugs, well I don't even smoke or drink coffee so you get the idea.

In the end there will be a drink that you'll find to be awesome. But personally if you don't like beer it's so easy just to find a soft drink you like and add vodka :D

I've never done drugs, and I don't plan on starting anytime soon. As for drinking ... well ... No.

I get drunk when I feel like it, which usually amounts to once a month.

Drunk once a month and I'm underage. I'm not proud of this nor am I ashamed.

I usually go out drinking and partying several times a week for a couple weeks until I burn out. Then I'll take it easy for a few months, do more life stuff like school or girlfriend or whatever. It nicely breaks up my year into distinct sections with kind of a hazy section inbetween doing stuff.

el Chi said:
burnzie said:
Im drinking right now.

drink3fm.jpg
I'd hit it.
So would I.

Drink every now and then and i Smoke a bit of Dope not alote just every now and then, people may say im an idiot when i say i'm 17 and I drink and smoke

I don't drink because alcohol is bad for you, but i hit my bong everyday. :farmer:

Just got back from the beach with some friends, smokin a big fat blunt :smoking:, good times

I role the best blunts, How do i know because every one gets me to role.

DeusExMachina said:
What if you don't drink soda?

D: Soda as in fizzy drinks?? Soft drinks counts things like pure orange juice, cramberry juice etc....

I rarely ever get drunk and never ever high, why?
Perhaps because I loose control over my drinking far too easily and thus try to stay away from alcohol far too easily or maybe because I'm so non-social, I dunno :D
I don't get high either because I really don't see the need, I don't smoke cigarettes either, because I think inhaling any form of smoke into your lungs is damaging :p And seeing as I already have heavy asthma I really want to try to keep my airways as clean as possible <3

recently its been every week, but before about 2 months ago not very often.

f-stick said:
An unintelligent thread doesn't deserve an intelligent response.
if you'd progressed past the immature childish stage of calling people posers with no basis whatsoever (your use of that word speaks volumes, even if that sounds hypocritical) then maybe you'd not be on the road to a ban right now.

that constitutes as trolling, so if you don't think the thread warrants an intelligent response, don't post. for your sake and mine.

Did he just register in order to preach his smug comments?

On very rare occasions i'll smoke dope or get a little drunk, I just don't run into the stuff much anymore since i've made alot of new friends with new hobbies.

f-stick said:
I think we both know the answer to that.

I know too!

I have never gotten drunk, and rarely even drink. I dont like drunk people so I tend to stay away from where they are. And I have never even thought of doing drugs. Just seems really stupid to me after seeing what has happened to friends and family.

also saying "i drink but i don't do drugs" is a contradictory statement

babyheadcrab said:
Caffine is a drug.

So is aspirin, but it's not in the same league as the other drugs. Neither is Caffeine.

f-stick said:
Woops. Forgot about that.

That alone warrants a ban, heathen!

Raziaar said:
So is aspirin, but it's not in the same league as the other drugs. Neither is Caffeine.

Why would I counter an illogical post with a logical one, Raziaar? I think it has been made pretty clear that this thread refered to drugs that alter your state of conciousness and are otherwise harmful. I may appear to be an idiot sometimes... sorry about that :|.

still, i could have been referring to water :p

either way, if you say you drink in the context of this thread (which would therefore specify the verb "to drink" to mean "to drink alcohol") but don't do drugs, THEN it's a contradictory statement.

Ennui said:
still, i could have been referring to water :p

either way, if you say you drink in the context of this thread (which would therefore specify the verb "to drink" to mean "to drink alcohol") but don't do drugs, THEN it's a contradictory statement.

I reckon this thread tastes like urine. :(

Urine with hallucinogenic effects! Which brings me to another point - will we ever be able to taste the internet?

babyheadcrab said:
I reckon this thread tastes like urine. :(

Urine with hallucinogenic effects! Which brings me to another point - will we ever be able to taste the internet?
I submit that we WILL!

I don't want to taste the internet. I don't even want to SMELL the internet. It probably reeks of all sorts of foul things.

Raziaar said:
I don't want to taste the internet. I don't even want to SMELL the internet. It probably reeks of all sorts of foul things.

There are a few select sites I would not mind smelling, or tasting...... god forbid ever haveing to smell something like well... goat53.

Back