• Once or twice every month

Votes: 13 12.5%
  • Every week

Votes: 24 23.1%
  • Every day

Votes: 7 6.7%

• Total voters
babyheadcrab said:
There are a few select sites I would not mind smelling, or tasting...... god forbid ever haveing to smell something like well... goat53.

The internet is so compact, you would smell mansex in addition, if you were trying to smell hot lesbian action.

Anyways... this is FAR off the topic... and pretty disturbing, so lets go back.

So, ON TOPIC, I get drunk on the weekends and every Thursday. Thursday is my favorite night at my favorite club (The Church. It's a church (obviously) that was renovated and turned into a dance club).

Other, not typically legal, drugs not very often. Pot every once in a blue moon. But I used to do drugs of every kind back in the day.

Drinking - once a week (on average) usually after work on a saturday night. Smoking - about once every two weeks. I would do it more, but I can't roll for shit.:|

I get drunk every weekend, and stoned sereval times during the week...

Greatgat said:
So, ON TOPIC, I get drunk on the weekends and every Thursday. Thursday is my favorite night at my favorite club (The Church. It's a church (obviously) that was renovated and turned into a dance club).
Yeah there's one like that in NOrth London - so fabulously sacreligious, ALTHOUGH, it gives you legitimate cause to pull shapes in the church of dance, and that's always good.
Raziaar said:
The internet is so compact, you would smell mansex in addition, if you were trying to smell hot lesbian action.
I love the smell of mansex in the morning...

Raziaar said:
So is aspirin, but it's not in the same league as the other drugs. Neither is Caffeine.

It's actaully been shown that withdrawl effects from caffeine can be just as bad as many illegal drugs. Not to mention any artificial stimulant is horrible for your cardiovascular system. Despite this, coffe and mary J in the morning = teh win :thumbs:

Back