How Old Do You Think Everyone In HL2 Is?

Z

ZeroCoolX

i was just wondering...how old is gordon and alyx and g-man and all them?

Just a thought and perhaps a good forum debate...have at it!

Gordon is 37, as the game takes place 10 years after Half-Life and he was 27 in Half-Life.

Gordon most likely has a Masters Degree in Quark counting-12 years+18 minimum=30 years min. for HL1. He is a bit older now between 35 and 40.

Gordon has been asleep the whole time though so he's still 27, really

shad3r said:
Gordon has been asleep the whole time though so he's still 27, really
Right, remember in the 2K4 E3 videos Eli says "My God! You haven't changed one iota!"

i'm guessing that gordon is about 35...alyx is 24 and g-man is a weird alien thing and is from the galaxy of asdf;lkjasdflkaj; and is 50984375907435934 years old...still very young

Did Billy marry that Susan? She was always such a nice girl. They both were nice kids. I wonder if they have kids. Oh! You know, we should fid out their kid's birthdays! They never talk to us anymore.....

He's single and looking. To all you ladies out there, he's the kind of guy you can bring home to mother.

AntiAnto said:
What the hell...Billy?... I though his name was Jordan

That's the 2nd Combine not the 3rd :p.

Pressure said:
That's the 2nd Combine not the 3rd :p.

Ahhh...I used to think that Jordan was the one with the red scarf, but I might be wrong

No, the one in the red scarf is Mark. I hear that he's a sex fiend these days.

BetaMaster said:

He always had been, you know how teenagers are.

Pressure said:
He's single and looking. To all you ladies out there, he's the kind of guy you can bring home to mother.

Unlike Gordon, who is quite gay. :eek:

Even if Gordon was just asleep for 10 years and hasn't changed... that doesn't make him still the same age... he's still 10 years older... :p

BetaMaster said:

Wtf, combine don't make sex. For procreate, they touch themself with a stick and then the woman combine throw herself down a hill.

Ballsaccio said:
Pressure said:

Unlike Gordon, who is quite gay. :eek:
Woah! The inevitable has happened! Two topics have merged into one!
Keep this in mind, ballsaccio: You're the one with the words "ball" and "sac" in your name.

And the 'cio' part could be pronounced "chow"... that'd be quite... yep...

Letters said:
Even if Gordon was just asleep for 10 years and hasn't changed... that doesn't make him still the same age... he's still 10 years older... :p

That really depends on your point of view and if he really was asleep or just skipped ahead. If he was asleep then he older without aging, but it he skipped foreward in time his nether older or did he age. Ether way to the rest of the world it been ten years even if he missed a few birthdays.

I think he fell asleep and skipped ahead. If he just slept somewhere, someone would wake him up or something would happen. Right?

BetaMaster said:
Woah! The inevitable has happened! Two topics have merged into one!
Keep this in mind, ballsaccio: You're the one with the words "ball" and "sac" in your name.
Yet "Gordon" is somehow NOT gay?

Letters said:
Well, I think he was asleep and also frozen in time for 10-15 years so he hasn't aged a day since Black Mesa. From what Eli said like I said before, he probably hasn't aged one bit.

Ballsaccio said:
Yet "Gordon" is somehow NOT gay?
I read your subject on Gordon being gay. None of it made sense. Looks and not talking don't mean you're gay. And he always has gloves on. You never see his hands.

Keep in mind a very famous quote, but i can't remember it:
It said something about "sometimes things made as a joke are secretly a way of coping with one's inner feelings."

Shakespeare wrote it, I believe, but I'm too tired to try and remember it precisely.

gordon is 27 years 6 months 3 weeks 1 and1/2 days old now...
why the hell not.. and g-man hooked gordon up with some oil of olay,thats why he looks younger now... :D

Gordon is really a 5000 year old alien from Pluto. It's cold there.

:dozey: Gordon is 35, Eli is 60, Kleiner is 57, G-man is 1000, Breen is 50, that professor chick is 29, Alyx is 12.

Gordon "The Pedophile" Freeman.

daaaaaaamn!!! hes dirty...
freeman..why does he go everywhere with that crowbar..
are those rubber gloves of "love" he wears?
tune in next week...

.......wtf..... *shakes head and walks away in disgust with crowbar in hand*.... nubs nubs nubs... :hmph:

And now... The Wonderfull world of spam... stay tuned on Hl2.net

:(

Back