How small do the phsyics go.

Lol it would be cool to see a jar of peas tip over and having the peas roll all over the floor or something :D

I wonder if we can step on realistic acting roaches. A satifsying crunch and touch of realistic physics would make my world go 'round. Gordon Freeman is - Bug Exterminator. Coming to PCs this fall.

Originally posted by zastrozzi
ughhh that would be a major bug 2 demensions and the third one time
I think havok does 4 (3 plus time)

ba he was faster ^^

know what would be sweet, one of those claw machines that you play at Fairs and stuff.
only inside you're trying to get grenades and guns.

Remember this: It's not a technical limitation but a desing decision... :)

I can see it now:
"SWEET! This one has a rocket launcher! okay...a little to the left, THERE, now, down....GOT IT! *clunk* AH F*CK! IT'S STUCK!"

would be fun to have a bag of marbles as a weapon.

Makes zombies trip and fall, so we can smash them with the crowbar. :)

what if you take a big bag of Jell-O and it has a long rope and you swing it around with such a force that when you hit a zombie with it, it rips the bag and splatters the jell-o on the ground with realistic jell-o factor rendering. and then the blood would get in the jell-o and make it more watery and green.

Originally posted by Epsi
The physics collisions are accurate down to 1/32 of a unit, and by default units in HL2 are 1 inch.

Source: collective.valve-erc.com

Yes, and I believe in the same chat (email?) they said how small depends on what you set one unit to be: the lenth of Gordon's finger, his whole height, or a football field, etc.

Back