How to get a girlfriend

Status
Not open for further replies.
pingu said:
take the piss out of her but in a humourous way, so that she might hit you but smile at the same time.

-_-;;...

Girlfriends are highly overrated ... If you haven't got one, don't be down about it ... enjoy being single. Most girls just play with your mind, take your money and leave you when they've taken everything. Only be interested in the special ones that break all the rules about being girlfriends, and actually care about you.

lePobz said:
Girlfriends are highly overrated ... If you haven't got one, don't be down about it ... enjoy being single. Most girls just play with your mind, take your money and leave you when they've taken everything. Only be interested in the special ones that break all the rules about being girlfriends, and actually care about you.

only if youre a wuss, personally i dont buy girls anything, i get them to buy me stuff :naughty:

pingu said:
only if youre a wuss, personally i dont buy girls anything, i get them to buy me stuff :naughty:
Well aren't you mr hard man. It's not being a "wuss" to buy things for someone you care about... and its not until the relationships ended that you see her for what she really was ... that's my experience anyway.

lePobz said:
Well aren't you mr hard man. It's not being a "wuss" to buy things for someone you care about... and its not until the relationships ended that you see her for what she really was ... that's my experience anyway.

lol.. im not being "hard". Im saying if you kiss a girls ass and buy her stuff, she will see you as a push over and a wuss and then suddenly boom, she has no attraction for you. Yeh its ok to buy her a drink once in a while after say youve been going out a month, or if its her birthday or something. IF she stays with you after shes now put you in the wuss category, it will only be to use you for money etc.

I fell in love with the girl at the rock show...

funnily enough.

Well technicly I met her on teh intarnets :eek:... on a forum... so yes to all thoses people pming bliink... It can happen :O

:p

pingu said:
lol.. im not being "hard". Im saying if you kiss a girls ass and buy her stuff, she will see you as a push over and a wuss and then suddenly boom, she has no attraction for you. Yeh its ok to buy her a drink once in a while after say youve been going out a month, or if its her birthday or something. IF she stays with you after shes now put you in the wuss category, it will only be to use you for money etc.
So you never take girls out to nice restaurants etc?

I'm usually the last person to go out wasting money, but most girls put you in a bubble that blinds you from seeing the truth, and it just feels so good till the bubble bursts and you realise the truth. I'm sure theres nice girls out there that aren't completely scheeming two-faced demons, but until I meet one i'm very happy to be single.

lePobz said:
So you never take girls out to nice restaurants etc?

I'm usually the last person to go out wasting money, but most girls put you in a bubble that blinds you from seeing the truth, and it just feels so good till the bubble bursts and you realise the truth. I'm sure theres nice girls out there that aren't completely scheeming two-faced demons, but until I meet one i'm very happy to be single.

Never take girls out no. I find dates too unnatural, and the chemistry doesnt work properly, theres always too much tension and importance set on a date, things just arent as cool than say youre just hanging out with her or going to a club. Plus im not going to waste my money on her hehe.

It sounds to me like you get a girl attracted to you, then fall into this "bubble", turn into a wuss, she loses the attraction for you, then you feel like your getting ****ed over.

pingu said:
Never take girls out no. I find dates too unnatural, and the chemistry doesnt work properly, theres always too much tension and importance set on a date, things just arent as cool than say youre just hanging out with her or going to a club. Plus im not going to waste my money on her hehe.

It sounds to me like you get a girl attracted to you, then fall into this "bubble", turn into a wuss, she loses the attraction for you, then you feel like your getting ****ed over.
Not dates, when I took gals to restaurants etc we were already past all that. I don't really do dating for the reasons you stated, usually just go clubbing and get ratarsed, lol.

Don't get me wrong, I didn't spend loads of money on every girl I liked, just special ones that I thought at the time were *the one*. I guess till you experience the same you won't understand.

Aaaanyway enough about my crappy love life, get back on topic :)

lePobz said:
Not dates, when I took gals to restaurants etc we were already past all that. I don't really do dating for the reasons you stated, usually just go clubbing and get ratarsed, lol.

Don't get me wrong, I didn't spend loads of money on every girl I liked, just special ones that I thought at the time were *the one*. I guess till you experience the same you won't understand.

Aaaanyway enough about my crappy love life, get back on topic :)

er of course ive experienced the same, Ive been in love, the problem you have is you do the right things and then stop. You gotta amplify, not degenerate. There is no point in treating a girl like their special, things wont go well. So yeh ive been in love and so has she, but I dont call her "the one", that is just stupid talk, there is no such thing, girls are like buses, there will be another one in 5 minutes, so dont let one upset you. Its the fact that I have experienced, and have failed, that I know what to do. If you dont fail youll never learn.

Danimal said:
So? They're not the ones going out with her.

True, but you dont know my School. If youre reputation dips enough, you get battered every 3 days until you "correct" your mistakes :(

-In my case - going out with someone thats above me in the social structure

pingu said:
er of course ive experienced the same, Ive been in love, the problem you have is you do the right things and then stop. You gotta amplify, not degenerate. There is no point in treating a girl like their special, things wont go well. So yeh ive been in love and so has she, but I dont call her "the one", that is just stupid talk, there is no such thing, girls are like buses, there will be another one in 5 minutes, so dont let one upset you. Its the fact that I have experienced, and have failed, that I know what to do. If you dont fail youll never learn.
You don't understand ... I'd rather not be with these girls simply because after we split up I see their true colours. I'm not bothered about getting 'the next one' because in my opinion girls that come along like busses are all the same.

Instead i'm chilling out, enjoying being single and not letting feelings get in the way of anything, which is my advice to anyone.

this is going to sound REALLY harsh, but perhaps youre looking for the wrong type, or even being shallow?

I just think you cant accept the fact that you ****ed it up, and wont do anything to change it.

I just want to meet a nice honest down-to-earth girl that isn't interested in material things.... if that makes me shallow then i'm shallow hal himself.

Something tells me i've got a long wait, but as i've said above ... being single is bliss.

pingu said:
I just think you cant accept the fact that you ****ed it up, and wont do anything to change it.
I didn't f*** up. You don't know the girls I've been out with, so don't pretend to. I do.

pingu said:

Me? Perhaps you fail to realize that i havent even started anything, let alone ****ed it up yet :p . So therefore, you are completely wrong - especially as the only reason i dont ask her out is because the school will rape me alive.

Do me a favour mate, get youre facts right....

pingu said:
i wasnt talking to you, you pleb

Hahaha, i was ALMOST going to apologise for being wrong, but your classic stupidity and lack of judgement (Calling me a pleb when my dad earns £47,000 per year) just stepped in at the last moment. Nice job! :p

This is why I hate forums ... any hopes of a decent conversation just get thrown out the window in favor of flaming or someone trying to make out like they're better than everyone else.

Jesus guys, grow up?

I've never understood why some guys have such trouble just talking to girls. We're not aliens. We're people.. just like you.. we're not gonna bite your head off if you come say hi (well, I won't o_0 any girl who does isn't worth your time imo...)

And you don't need to spend money on a girlfriend (though I'm sure they'd appreciate it.. but then you run the risk of being used.. cause there are girls (and guys i'm sure) who'd do that).. just be nice to her, treat her like a person. I'd rather have a guy who does that than someone who does nothing but spend money on me.. tbh i'd hate that

And it’s probably best if you don’t approach a girl with the sole intent of making her your girlfriend.. that won’t get you far as it shows you’ve just got one thing in mind with her

so yea :p

lePobz said:
This is why I hate forums ... any hopes of a decent conversation just get thrown out the window in favor of flaming or someone trying to make out like they're better than everyone else.

Jesus guys, grow up?

Yeah i know, shame isnt it?
A just cant help it, if someone flames me i cant help but wuup them senseless using thick-thinking. :p

In reply to Shippi, did you mean the girls bite boys or boys bite girls? in confused

Tight-ass Llama said:
Yeah i know, shame isnt it?
A just cant help it, if someone flames me i cant help but wuup them senseless using thick-thinking. :p

In reply to Shippi, did you mean the girls bite boys or boys bite girls? in confused

..uhm, most girls won't freak out or anything if a guy tries to talk to them like it seems a lot of guys are afraid of.. :p

Just think about what you would want out of a relatioship, and give that back... And unless your just a horny immature jerk, you should be fine.

SHIPPI said:
I've never understood why some guys have such trouble just talking to girls. We're not aliens. We're people.. just like you.. we're not gonna bite your head off if you come say hi (well, I won't o_0 any girl who does isn't worth your time imo...)
Yeah, I don't usually have trouble talking to girls, but on *dates* where you and her are both shy, it gets uncomfortable. That's why I prefer going to clubs and getting drunk. Some people say when you're drunk you become someone else, but in my case I feel when I'm drunk I become myself... its easy to see people in their true colours when they're drunk. Plus you can have a talk about absolutely anything and everything :p
SHIPPI said:
And you don't need to spend money on a girlfriend (though I'm sure they'd appreciate it.. but then you run the risk of being used.. cause there are girls (and guys i'm sure) who'd do that).. just be nice to her, treat her like a person. I'd rather have a guy who does that than someone who does nothing but spend money on me.. tbh i'd hate that
It's hard to see when you're being used when you're blinded by her though. Saying that, I know when I'm being used so I don't let it come to that, ever.
SHIPPI said:
And it’s probably best if you don’t approach a girl with the sole intent of making her your girlfriend.. that won’t get you far as it shows you’ve just got one thing in mind with her
QFT.

SHIPPI said:
..uhm, most girls won't freak out or anything if a guy tries to talk to them like it seems a lot of guys are afraid of.. :p

Ok, thank you :angel:

Tight-ass Llama said:
Hahaha, i was ALMOST going to apologise for being wrong, but your classic stupidity and lack of judgement (Calling me a pleb when my dad earns £47,000 per year) just stepped in at the last moment. Nice job! :p

hahahah, sorry but you think youre not a pleb because your DAD earns 47 grand a year???????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What does money have to do with anything for a start, and you are not your dad, and my dad earns more... WHO CARES? I mean what the ****, you think thats cool or something, the very fact that you think it makes you special means your less of a pleb and more of an uber dork. Micheal Jackson has (or had) millions and millions and he is the super gimp.

Tight-ass Llama said:
True, but you dont know my School. If youre reputation dips enough, you get battered every 3 days until you "correct" your mistakes :(

-In my case - going out with someone thats above me in the social structure

If your reputation at my school is low, you go through the washing machine. It is basically a large group of people with sharp objects/large pieces of wood or fists and beat you and push you around.

Dating a girl that has a monobrow = Washing machine.

pingu said:
Micheal Jackson has (or had) millions and millions and he is the super gimp.

Do you even know if Micheal Jackson did it? There was a kid who was called to the stand that has been known to lie. You are only judging him by his accusations and you are not waiting until he is proven innocent or guilty.

And llama was not bragging about not being a pleb. He was just stating that he was not a pleb.

pingu said:
hahahah, sorry but you think youre not a pleb because your DAD earns 47 grand a year???????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What does money have to do with anything for a start, and you are not your dad, and my dad earns more... WHO CARES? I mean what the ****, you think thats cool or something, the very fact that you think it makes you special means your less of a pleb and more of an uber dork. Micheal Jackson has (or had) millions and millions and he is the super gimp.

Can you stop this pointless argument now, please?

pingu said:

Just before we get back on topic, i think ill remind you that plebian or "pleb" was a roman term for a man that worked in the lower part of social structure. Therefore, who was poor. In other words, not only have you proved yourself wrong again, but you managed to bring child abusers and bad language into it.......well you have got spirit, ill give you that....

As for Danimal, they put you throught a WASHING MACHINE? god, poor you :sniper:

You need to take things less literally, lighten up. If i call someone a monkey, obviously they arent literally a monkey. Pleb isnt the most insulting word in world, if someone called me a pleb id laugh. Oh no I used some bad language and mentioned micheal jackson, boys and girls hide behind your sofas. You are offended way too easily. I can see why youve got 9 warning and been banned.

You're going for a ban if you don't stop arguing.

Danimal, why is it called a washing machine if you come out dirtier than when you went in?

Tight-ass Llama said:
As for Danimal, they put you throught a WASHING MACHINE? god, poor you :sniper:

No, but a firend of mine has. Someone pucnhed him in the mouth and his braces and it cut his lip.

lePobz said:
Danimal, why is it called a washing machine if you come out dirtier than when you went in?

It simulates a washing machine since you swirl around... I think.

pingu said:
You need to take things less literally, lighten up. If i call someone a monkey, obviously they arent literally a monkey. Pleb isnt the most insulting word in world, if someone called me a pleb id laugh. Oh no I used some bad language and mentioned micheal jackson, boys and girls hide behind your sofas. You are offended way too easily. I can see why youve got 9 warning and been banned.

im not offended - im edgy because if you do annoy me i WILL start blowing off (?!?) and WILL be banned. Anyway, before i am, ive gotta go

Presuming something that is false, eh? Take a dose of reality.

pingu we don't appreciate such attitudes here in halflife2.net, this is a close community that enjoys sensible, friendly discussions (at the best of times), not pathetic flaming taking pot shots for no apparent reason. So please don't spoil the forums for what it is or please leave.

Fat Tony! said:
pingu we don't appreciate such attitudes here in halflife2.net, this is a close community that enjoys sensible, friendly discussions (at the best of times), not pathetic flaming taking pot shots for no apparent reason. So please don't spoil the forums for what it is or please leave.
Spoken like a true gentleman. <3

I think its... DISCO TIME!!! :afro:

Yep, that's about all I have for this thread. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back