How to get a girlfriend

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tight-ass Llama said:
im not offended - im edgy because if you do annoy me i WILL start blowing off (?!?) and WILL be banned. Anyway, before i am, ive gotta go

This is the internet...if you get all annoyed and edgy you need to get out more.

Back away, not today, disco layday!

lol i dunno, it may have been a joke though.

DiSTuRbEd said:
This is the internet...if you get all annoyed and edgy you need to get out more.
I get out plenty, and I'm STILL annoyed and edgy. Plus he's got tightass in his name.

Did you see what I did in that short-lived but still existing for way too long warez thread?

okay everyone, I heard some great tips and I am going to make an attempt on asking out a girl that I liked for some time tommorrow... wish me luck :)

Ill tell you guys how it went afterwards. :naughty:

I would say go for it .. but than again look at me now - I come back to HL2.net just to post on topics such as these when 2 years ago I was perfectly happy playing Counterstike and making 50 posts on the forums every day.

Girls kill you inner geek. ;(

LoneDeranger said:
I would say go for it .. but than again look at me now - I come back to HL2.net just to post on topics such as these when 2 years ago I was perfectly happy playing Counterstike and making 50 posts on the forums every day.

Lone!

Baby - I missed you ;(

jesus its been a while lone...

(not that i'd be remebered but i remeber you)

Garfield_ said:
Nono, but looks are often the first thing you see.

I always "fall in love" with the best looking girls - of course

But really, if you haven't had a girlfriend before, start at "not ugly" and work your way up.

I hate to tell you but if you keep dreaming of the hottest girl, you will be lonely all your life.

Some people were born lucky, and can get that girl you dream of, but get over it, if you do ever score with a pretty girl, don't forget it, and don't go psyco when she leaves you, be gratefull that u are one of the lucky ones

VirusType2 said:
lol, i can relate.

Girls HURT

but mastrubation feels great!

LOL

Unless you do it a whole lot and get bloody sores in the shape of fingers on 'it'

VirusType2 said:
I always "fall in love" with the best looking girls - of course

But really, if you haven't had a girlfriend before, start at "not ugly" and work your way up.

I hate to tell you but if you keep dreaming of the hottest girl, you will be lonely all your life.

Some people were born lucky, and can get that girl you dream of, but get over it, if you do ever score with a pretty girl, don't forget it, and don't go psyco when she leaves you, be gratefull that u are one of the lucky ones
What the hell? If you judge girls by looks alone, you're in for a shitty hollow life.

Oh, and Dalamari ... I could have done without that mental image, ta... :thumbs:

LoneDeranger said:

:hmph: Why am I on HalfLife2.net less often!?

DiSTuRbEd said:
You haven't been on the planet long have you??

I just came here from Mars or did you forget that men are from Mars and women are from Venus. I was just joken, oh well!

Don't worry

i've never had a girlfriend neither, i don't want one. saves $$$ anyway.:LOL:

-tsfboi

Don't worry, since Garfield_ posted this thread, he has killed a hooker to spite his girlfriend.

lol thank you for reserecting this topic hehe, pretty perfectic for someone to come onto a half-life forum to find out how to get a girlfriend, even thinking that way is stupid 'i want a girlfriend', it doesn't work like at all. You meet someone, you like her, you find out she likes you, you start going out, its a rare but simple occurance. I have had girldfriends in the past but no one special, but frankyl ive been without a girlfriend for 2 years now and im perfectly happy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back