How was school kids?!

tokin

Reaction score
First day of my junior year...kicked ass except i got some gay classes. ****ing Horticulture!!! WTF!! Cant drop it either, it would mess up my schedule...tons of new hott girls too..woohoo...not sure how much time ill be playing HL2 now that ill have a car in a few days...anyways how was everyones day if they started...if so what grade is everyone going into, even for all you old farts...list yo ages.

Hey man... horticulture rocks. Best class I had last year, and I'm not even a pothead! I guess it's partially because my teacher was so damn cool. Working in the greenhouse one period a day was a nice break though...

Anyway, I leave for college on the 21st, classes start on Monday. ****ing orientation is going to be a pain in the ass...

School started August 6 for me so I've been there a while. I'm a senior now.

haha that sucks. Yeah actually alot of potheads are in my class, we use to have a really bad ass teacher but she got married and moved..she was so ****ing awesome. Now we got this total bitch. It blows. So yeah we are going to be working with hydroponics and shit or whatever. But for you pressure, that sucks school started the 6th.

Here, in Quebec(or maybe in all Canada) school starts Augost 28. But I won't be going to a normal school, I'll be going to an Adult School thanks to the Dumbass(yes, with a capital letter) Quebec system of education.

August 8th? Damn....

When I was in high school we always started around Sept 7th.

Originally posted by symptom
August 8th? Damn....

When I was in high school we always started around Sept 7th.

Nice, I wish it was after the 30th if hl2 does get released then.

I'm going into Junior year, however my classes don't start for another 2 weeks and change. Why do you go back so early?

I thought about going to school....meh..id rather sit home and play HL2.

im a sophmore and i started skool on the 14th, yes, a thursday! why? my state sucks. Az

College classes start next monday for me. I jammed all my classes into Monday and Wednesday. I had to get 6 books for 4 classes, and it cost me over $330. College is expensive... Idiots who run the financial aid office say I won't get my loan money untill 30 days after school starts at the EARLIEST. So, I had to borrow like 1k from my parents for tuition + books..... I hope this crap is worth it in the long run....

I have teh skool on teh 26th of teh 4ugust. Goin into gay-ass junior year. And what's up with all this summer reading, i have to read 6 books. I'm gonna murder my english techer.

I start on the 1st monday in september, which is weird because normally i would start a week after that. At my old school we did, now im at college the second years normally start a week after the first years but this time its everyone at the same time.

my school starts in a week, last year of highschool!!!!

I start year 11 begining of September, only one year left, then In the army I think.

My school starts 1st September.
Year 14 I think.
2½ years left...

I start on the 4th, year 13 then onto uni next year t00t t00t :D

BLARG!!!!! School is teh evil.

I just got back from pre registration and I almost passed out because it was so hot in there. I got two of my teachers from my Jr. High School and something tells me that I am going to hate High School.

I start at like August 28th, I think. I am not sure.

I'm going to my Sixth Form (basically year 12) and wtf is Junior year, what age is that for???

LoL. Damn Brits :p . Badget Junior year is "year 11"

started ages ago..second yeah of uhmmm well im 17, you figure it out yourself(cant remember if it college or highschool or ewhatever in US) :)

I start the second week of september, junior year.

Back