I am back

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait a minute, wasn't this guy banned? If so then isn't announcing your return a big mistake? You're just asking to be banned again if that's the case. If not then why the new nickname?

Even with a new nickname, I'm sure he'd use the same retarded avatar and give himself away by the way that he acts.

give him another chance... it makes us look better to have somone like him roam these forums

Starting a thread to point fingers at others when YOU were the one who was banned is idiotic. I lurk more than I post; I've observed that your posts were sophomoric and never made much sense.

HL-2 Forum:
Can we move and not tell Gorgon the new address? :cheers:
:p

your posts were sophomoric and never made much sense.

that's an understatement; however, even with all his useless posts, I'd give him another chance provided that he gets a death sentence if he doesn't buy HL2 twice seeing how much he loves it, and will marry the box some day

Originally posted by PSX
your posts were sophomoric and never made much sense.

that's an understatement; however, even with all his useless posts, I'd give him another chance provided that he gets a death sentence if he doesn't buy HL2 twice seeing how much he loves it, and will marry the box some day

Hmm....that would be quite interesting to see.....

Originally posted by alb1221
give him another chance... it makes us look better to have somone like him roam these forums

He's a moron, it'll turn into a mistake.

or we could just.....eat hamburgers and hotdogs tomarrow when were in the shower. Either that, or we stop posting in this thread as it has nothing really to do with HL2 and its in the general forum.

Hey gorgon, ill meet you somewhere in london, how bout, the zoo, at midnight, in the lion habitat, make sure to bring some food.

Meeting people on the internet and telling them to meet you somewhere is bad. What if Gorgon was a rapist?
(Not saying you are one Gorgon)

heh, i think the third person on his list was probably me. I never liked him, plain and simple. I made an opinion (that might I add, almost everyone agreed with) and he told me to stuff my opinion up my arse. :(
And yeah that keyframe blending thread was perfectly fine. That crapy videos was a demo for the Keyframe blending technique used by havok and we were discusing whether it would/could be in HL2.

I am almost willing to give him another chance though. So long as he starts no more arguements.

This thread title should be, Gorgon- I am Spam, Spam I am.

Me: Green eggs and Spam?
No, I will not eat spam not ever!
/me ask Dr. Suess for Green eggs and ham.
God! I would kill for some green eggs and ham.
This is Spam cuz it should be in the Off-Topic forum.

What about the spam spam spam sausage and spam?

\No that's got spam in it too! Do you have anything on these forums without spam in it?

What about the Spam spam gorgon and spam?

\No, that's all spam!

Spam spam spam spam Spam spam spam spam Spam..........

Didn't he flame me for thinking DirectX was an engine ?

I am right btw :p

And this is Major spam IMO, you're so banned :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back