I bought a digital camera. what should I take pictures of?

secret friend

Reaction score
Hello guys I finally bought the digital camera I had desired for so long, but now that I have it I don't know what to take pictures of. Any suggestions?

Go take a walk. Dont bring any music or anything, and just walk. You will soon see things that peak your interests. Take pictures of anything you notice.

Your computer? Pets? Yourself? Stamp collection for sure. And some nice nature shots i hope.

No your banned from there too, i showed them the beastiality thread. You brought this upon yourself.

Hectic Glenn said:
No your banned from there too, i showed them the beastiality thread. You brought this upon yourself.
I work at the z00. They give me money to go there.
They banned straws. Animals don't choke on ikerous.

Get off the crack damnit :( I bet they do pay you, the pandas are nearly extinct...

<RJMC> said:
I vote naked sexy womans
hahahaha RJMC always kills me with anything he says, that is priceless my friend!

Ikerous i did, i saw nothing but you painting your nails. It makes me sick.

Hectic Glenn said:
Ikerous i did, i saw nothing but you painting your nails. It makes me sick.
The fact that you remember that i've painted my nails shows your undying devotion to me.

<3

*runs away from the thread screaming*

Pfft devotion would be a shrine...

...which i made, but threw away because of that outrageous night out with Cilla Black you had. If you are too drunk to remember, google her. End of the day, your history, well Ikerous the math genius is! He's replaced with a being led by his genitals? "Where next penis?" "To the toilet, then the zoo". Shame on you.

Oh yeah photographs :(

If you have no imagination and "nothing to take a picture of", why did you buy a camera?

You should take a walk and shoot some pictures.
Don't forget to breathe! :p

Don't expect to ask a question like that and get a straight foward, reasonable answer buddy hehe.

Solaris said:
I bet you he takes one of his computer.
Hey, I wanted to post this idea! :E
It was what came first into my mind. :D

Ur Skateboard like me! =D... or leme see i take pics of hmmmm Frenz!

I've got another idea for you! Where do you live? Make photos of your home town and tell us where it is and show the pictures to us. :)

Shoot some cops and citizens going about their every day life with your camera.

NOTE: Shoot is a photography term! Lay off me, FBI. I love cops.

Ikerous said:
I work at the z00. They give me money to go there.
They banned straws. Animals don't choke on ikerous.

:p That must be why the restaraunts in the Animal Kingdom in Disney World don't have any straws!

On a side note, if you have such a crappy life, low paying job, etc.. Why are you buying digital cameras?

Back