I cant dance but I'm willing to learn

Who would subject themselves to such stupidity? People really are pathetic if they're they're so much in need for sexual contact that they're willing to have their faces pounded by a piece of ass.

I just don't get it, really. Yeah yeah... cue CptStern saying it's because I'm a virgin. Right, because if I wasn't a virgin I would kill to have my head ****ing pounded into an ass and pussy and of course having some chick freefall onto my lap is really going to get me hard.

Come the **** on. I'd rather toil over tedious paperwork.

Who would subject themselves to such stupidity? People really are pathetic if they're they're so much in need for sexual contact that they're willing to have their faces pounded by a piece of ass.

I just don't get it, really. Yeah yeah... cue CptStern saying it's because I'm a virgin. Right, because if I wasn't a virgin I would kill to have my head ****ing pounded into an ass and pussy and of course having some chick freefall onto my lap is really going to get me hard.

Come the **** on. I'd rather toil over tedious paperwork.

you are just jealous

you are just jealous

I guess you're right. That's what I'm missing in my life. Ass and vaginas banging against my face forcefully. It really helps to capture the sensuality of a woman's nether regions.

Hey. Don't discriminate, just because some people happen to have a concussion fetish.

broken nose smelling like fish ftw.

I guess you're right. That's what I'm missing in my life. Ass and vaginas banging against my face forcefully. It really helps to capture the sensuality of a woman's nether regions.

Why are you so angry about this video? I think CptStern posted it for your enjoyment more than your enragement.

Back