I decided that I won't buy HL2...

S

Spartan

... because Halo 2 is winning it in some retard poll that I don't care about. I already e-mailed the store and told them that if they won't cancel my preorder I will come over and kill their families. My new X-Box is already on the way. For real.

I think everyone should forget about Half-Life 2. Gamespy has destroyed Valve.

:LOL:

Finally, a man with intelligence.

RoyaleWithCheese said:
I'm with you! who wants my steam gold account?

!

Why would I want some stupid Gold account for Steam? Half-Life 2 and Valve are finished. I only care for Halo, now.

well duhh, you get a t-shirt and a cap of course..., that beats having nothing at all!

I'll have it. I love Valve and all of their demon spawned children.

X-Box = not enough $ for decent computer

ps. unless you have both

;)

maxblack said:

ps. unless you have both

;)

and then you realise how wrong your first statement was ;)

wabwabwabwabwbawb <insert halo 2 good point that makes h2 > hl2> hm....... qwawbabwabwabwabwbqwbawbqba

I'm selling some blood tomorrow, my basketball hoop that my dad never put up for me when i was in year 7 that was years ago now and also my skateboard, right kidney and some teeth that i don't need to go buy an Xbox and halo 2!!!

commando said:
man threads are getting more stupid by the day.

Because we don't have anything to bitch/speculate/argue about any more, we're just sitting on our arses while reading the forums waiting for HL2.

Robinhood_01 said:
Because we don't have anything to bitch/speculate/argue about any more, we're just sitting on our arses while reading the forums waiting for HL2.
exactly!
You hit the nail right on the head, playing mr political correct wont help keep the interesting posts in sight, because they just dont exist right now.
If people are really alergic to nonsense, they shouldn't waste their time on a frikking game forum for franks sake!

Nice post :) Like the satire, nicely done!

maxblack said:

ps. unless you have both

;)

True, plus I get to play games that aren't FPS or RTS ;)

Variety is the spice of life... that and cinnamon.

Nice thread ;) The truth is that some noobs might forget about getting HL2 because of a poll like that. Pretty sad when you think about it.

Spartan said:
... because Halo 2 is winning it in some retard poll that I don't care about. I already e-mailed the store and told them that if they won't cancel my preorder I will come over and kill their families. My new X-Box is already on the way. For real.

F*ck you all, I'm not going to buy Halo2 or HL2

I'm going to have a game of Transport Tycoon over a cup ol' Tea, and some biscuits ;)

Spartan said:

I cant believe it i thought i was the only one who thought this.

Agreed 100%

The poll is about which you are more excited about, not which is better.

You crazy kids and your new age sarcasm, dont you know there are some people born without sarcasm!

Lobster said:
You crazy kids and your new age sarcasm, dont you know there are some people born without sarcasm!

There's no need to insult americans ( joke;) )

But for people who are so un-interested in this whole thing, there sure are a lot of threads on the subject. Me? my biggest concern is that I only have a week to complete Halo 2... failing that I'll just have to split my free time between two great games. My God the hardship we must endure and the bitching we enjoy.

Spartan said:

what the fOck.. get the hell out of these forums you mofo.
so you dont play games that are played by a minority? lmfao, you are the sadest person there is. and you threatend their family's?
where are you from?.. marroco?

here in holland , someone recenlty got killed, because he had an opinion!. he didnt like ppl from marroco.. and he got shot 7times and stabbed 2times with a note on it. pierced in his body.

my conslusion: you foreigners are all the same! , kill, kill , kill **** the system.. who cares..
note: yes i'm very pissed at what just happend here and you arent making it anybetter

This is exactly what i meant about the sarcasm ...

CloSe2InSaNitY said:
what the fOck.. get the hell out of these forums you mofo.
so you dont play games that are played by a minority? lmfao, you are the sadest person there is. and you threatend their family's?
where are you from?.. marroco?

here in holland , someone recenlty got killed, because he had an opinion!. he didnt like ppl from marroco.. and he got shot 7times and stabbed 2times with a note on it. pierced in his body.

my conslusion: you foreigners are all the same! , kill, kill , kill **** the system.. who cares..
note: yes i'm very pissed at what just happend here and you arent making it anybetter

Je maakt jezelf en heel holland belachelijk met je opmerking. Je zou in het woordenboek de term sarcasme eens moeten opzoeken...

En wat de **** heeft dit te maken met de moord op Theo?

//

You are making yourself and everyone in holland look like idiots, look in the dictionairy and find the term sarcasm...

What the heck are you thinking?! just because of a poll you want halo2! You should reconsider.
mark

My guess. Spartan is american... And probably at highschool or collage...

Forau said:
Je maakt jezelf en heel holland belachelijk met je opmerking. Je zou in het woordenboek de term sarcasme eens moeten opzoeken...

En wat de **** heeft dit te maken met de moord op Theo?

//

You are making yourself and everyone in holland look like idiots, look in the dictionairy and find the term sarcasm...

en jij bent zeker een marrokaan.

Spartan said:

Bravo sir!

CloSe2InSaNitY said:
en jij bent zeker een marrokaan.
lets keep this english
Translation: You must be from marocco.

Well, I am not, but you did not answer my question. What does the murder of Theo van Gogh to do with this thread filled with sarcasm? Or, when the TS would be serious, what is the link. Instead of throwing useless comments at me, explain your opinion.

ooh ooh me too...
*clears throat*

WOW you are right, this definately needed it's own thread, no way it woulda worked if you put it into one of the current Gamespy threads!!!!

ok, how was that?

Spartan said:

i agree, the only ones voting for Halo 2 are microsoft fan boys. i cannot see how halo 2 could even compare to HL2.

BladeTurbo said:
i agree, the only ones voting for Halo 2 are microsoft fan boys. i cannot see how halo 2 could even compare to HL2.

erm... well one's an amazing suquel to a top selling first-person-shooter, offering graphics that push the harddware to it's limits, an engrosing "one man saving humanity." The hero wears top of the line armour and has a smart talking female sidekick. Fans all over the world have been waiting for it's release and hype has gotten to a point where fanboys are blinded to any other game. I don't know much about the other game tho.

czrsink said:
I'll have it. I love Valve and all of their demon spawned children.

Why would anyone want a cap or a shirt that advertises a game besides the glory of Halo 2?

Wraithen said:
erm... well one's an amazing suquel to a top selling first-person-shooter, offering graphics that push the harddware to it's limits, an engrosing "one man saving humanity." The hero wears top of the line armour and has a smart talking female sidekick. Fans all over the world have been waiting for it's release and hype has gotten to a point where fanboys are blinded to any other game. I don't know much about the other game tho.

Haha! Master chief doesn't have a female sidekick! (Blatant Joke)...

but you must admit, Master chief is so dreamy. :thumbs:

Gordon freeman for president!

Back