Reaction score
OMG i saw this pic ion lones site check it out

IT SAYS 30 on it and it came from the vid
this could only mean one thing september 30th

Attachments

• september_30.jpg
    september_30.jpg
    36.9 KB · Views: 956
Doubt it really means September 30th. I like your optimism but i think that doesnt mean anything in context to the when the game is coming out

hey i like your name. sparta the great greek warrioirs.

Please, no more connections with the release date, so absurd now.

why would Valve play around with us on the dates this much? first say no date known, then sept 30, then it's still sept 30 despite the delay rumors, then "it's still on track for the 30th," then "delays confirmed," and now "holiday release," then the 30th rolls around and they say, "you fools didn't scrutinize the potential evidence enough"

but if vivendi univerasal did comfirm the dela then why isnt it on there front page

but if vivendi univerasal did comfirm the dela then why isnt it on there front page
you're not the only one to think of that one... who says it's not a conspiracy, eh... huh huh ?

Originally posted by PSX
you're not the only one to think of that one... who says it's not a conspiracy, eh... huh huh ?
it is a conspiracy
it comes out the 30th

it is a conspiracy
it comes out the 30th

good news... we'll hold you to it in 24 hours!

Hmm, this thread is pretty interesting...
It's getting mighty close to September 30th.
I can imagine myself waking up on the 30th and comming back from school looking at the internet saying: WTF???IT's OUT!?!?!?!?COOOL!

Originally posted by Tredoslop
I can imagine myself waking up on the 30th and comming back from school looking at the internet saying: WTF???IT's OUT!?!?!?!?COOOL!

Thats what im talking about :cheers:

If it was coming out...today, which it is 1 AM here, wouldn't they of announced it going gold. Which it wasn't, which it isnt until the holidays. And what about the source code and all that that was supposed to be released to the modding community?

why would you wait to get home? your sko has no internet? ahhhhhhh that's criminal!!!!
get one of those net-enabled cell phones or pdas, woohoo

well actuall i live in california and valve is located in Washington that means when its the 30th HERE then its the 30th EVERYWERE

cept australia and japan are like ~15 hours ahead of you

that's the beauty of living on the west coast, you're at the end of the line, but then you can be pretty sure it's the 30th in the most important places :p

30 mL, it's the measurement of a dosage given to Gordon.

It says titration sample, they gave Gordon a titration sample? :bonce:

youd only say cool?

Originally posted by Owskie
youd only say cool?

i would say ********* ******* **** ******* ****** *** ****** ** ***** ********** ****** ** ** ******

i would slam my head on the desk and propel through the 20-foot roof, go out on a tree limb, thank the birds for a good day and ******* fly to the store

Originally posted by PSX
i would slam my head on the desk and propel through the 20-foot roof, go out on a tree limb, thank the birds for a good day and ******* fly to the store

LMFFAO

the first f mean FUC****

I would rape the female teachers at my school.
that might take a few seconds tho, and could mean life and death... I mean, would you take that risk; the game could be sold out for ****'* sake!! just schedule a date later, use trickery, whatever, but Half-Life 2 is out!! lol

I would rape the female teachers at my school.

but u already said you were gonna say "cooool!'

Originally posted by Woggy
It says titration sample, they gave Gordon a titration sample? :bonce:

yeah, they're titrating his blood stream with 12M NaOH...OBVIOUSLY :eek:

Tredoslop : That was inappropriate. Dont say that

ok, so when i was watching the video, I happened to think of Half-life 2. I don't know how they did it, but the video made me subliminally think about Half-life 2. So the game is coming on the 30th!! Its proof!

Please. Spare us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back