I found the REAL Gman!

brisck1

Reaction score
Just watched the film Underworld at the cinema, and although it was a shit film one actor seem way to familiar for my liking, I realised later that he was in fact the spitting image of the G-MAN!
his name is Bill nighy, if there ever is a movie CAST HIM!!!
See the pic and you will know what i mean. (excuse the dodgy photoshop job :p )

Attachments

• realgman.jpg
    realgman.jpg
    64.5 KB · Views: 1,447
Originally posted by ripkord
Nah itd have to be walken.

Although I love Walken, I can't imagine the Gman talkin' with his accent lol : )

A month with a voice coach and he could probably speak in any accent he wanted to.

*shivers* not at walken, walken pwnz, but at the original... *shivers*

note that nighy has makeup on there to make him look wrinkled and weird.

Walken would not work. He does not look sinister. He is too funny. He has that accent in every film, he's not a voice actor.

How about this I dewrinklelized him a little. Fixed the flesh tones...

Attachments

• gman.jpg
    gman.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 857
Originally posted by MooCow
A month with a voice coach and he could probably speak in any accent he wanted to.

I think not! Besides Walken's accent is part of his charm, it's what makes Walken really Walken : )

Walken's ok, a good actor but he isn't G-Man. Regarding Nighy I've never seen him act ( as far as I'm aware ) not heard him speak but as for looks he really is the real life G-Man in that pic.

It bears a striking resemblence to him,but as others say it is too wrinkly. I think it's his cheak. His cheack seems to hang down too much for it to look like the G-Man.

i just had an image of christopher walken as the g-man asking gordon for "more cowbell!"

"So, I hid this watch, up my ass for 4 years, and now Im giving it to you... I mean uh err... So, Mr. Freeman."

on my planet that man looks nothing like g-man.

Walken is damn cool, but not quite the right tone for G-man. :/

Back