I got set up! (Lifes For Sharing)

Whatever, those guys are just giving shut-aways a bad name. I'm a ****ing hermit and I loved this.

I quite liked this. But I don't think many people are objecting to the actual dancing, they're just saying that it's aesthetically unoriginal and...I don't know, that there's something nauseating about the attitude, an attitude which is expected to compensate for this supposed unoriginality. I mean, the group is called "life's for sharing". If anyone told you that outside of the context of a giant song and dance number, wouldn't you want to slap them?

That says to me that it's important to know the context before passing judgement in the form of fast moving palms.
Although I do think it's a pretty cheesy name even in the context.
But I like that people try.

**** I hate people that have fun!

Wrong. I don't hate people who have fun, but stuff like this isn't my idea of fun.

I'm glad that my first comment in this thread has caused such an outrage among the ranks of super duper fun dudes. Reading these comments IS fun.

o_O

Wow.
How do they all know the same dance?

Wrong. I don't hate people who have fun, but stuff like this isn't my idea of fun.

I'm glad that my first comment in this thread has caused such an outrage among the ranks of super duper fun dudes. Reading these comments IS fun.

This, LOL

I love things like this. I so wouldve joined in with that 5 minute freeze in piccadilly or however long it was.

I love how people react to stuff like this like youve just handed them a dead baby; 'zomfgwtfman'. Its just a break from the normal 9-5 rat race, get your ass in their and dance man!

Well if everybody is dancing, that seems just as hive minded to me!

I just saw the ad.

It was awesome.

I didn't see anyone that looked like Kenzie though.

Okay, that was better then what I first thought. But I'm still grumpy.

I've lived in London nearly all my life and have never witnessed anything near as cool as this. Tell me where you live Glenn, so I can follow you around. I won't interfere or anything, you won't even know I'm around, I just wanna see awesome stuff.

Best city in the world for me. I love London, I've been a good few places but I'm never bored by what this city has to offer. This is just a bit of fun and dancing, it's a nice feel good thing, set up to be impromptu but obviously not :) Who cares, it was a great laugh. Oh and it's in HD quality too...looks much better!

glennintmobiledance.jpg

Why don't you upload the high quality version instead? oO

I'd love to be in one of those things.

This guy certainly isn't.

tallhairguy.jpg

Priceless. :LOL:

Why has Glenn got a tail? He looks like a black, miniature Godzilla.

Edit: Oh dear God you know you've played games too much when you look at a picture like this and think "Hey those walls have nice lightmaps".

Edit: Oh dear God you know you've played games too much when you look at a picture like this and think "Hey those walls have nice lightmaps".

Heh. After first playing HL2 I would go outside after hours of playing and think ZOMG HDR.

Anyway, that was a shitload of people. Would've loved to have been there.

That is so ****ing awesome.
Basically this.

All of you that say it's a shitty idea are ****ing dull drones that sit in cubicles and **** Dilbert in the ass. So you're telling me that you not having a clue what's going on and over 400 people in a place where NOTHING like that really ever happens bust out into dance, you're not going to look at them and think to yourself how awesome it is that 400 people in this crowded place are synchronized dancing, but yet, you'll watch the halftime show of a college football game or the Superbowl, or you'll go to a concert where everything is already planned out. No, no you're too good to be in some place and just have this entertainment already there just for you to watch for free. No this isn't fun or clever or anything at all.

We're all miserable drones.

Let's not have fun.

Let's stop living our lives because fun might interfere.

We're all miserable drones.

Let's not have fun.

Let's stop living our lives because fun might interfere.

Congratulations on completely missing the point. It's not about us not wanting to have fun. What one person considers to be fun another might not. And in this case walking along minding my own business only to stumble into a crowd that starts dancing, and with cameras rolling no less, is not my idea of fun. GET IT NOW?

And if I want entertainment I'll ask for it.

Damn T-Mobile is smart. Best way to get everyone on their phone, whether calling to tell about it, texting, taking pics to show, video, etc

makes their ad line match so well.

Congratulations on completely missing the point. It's not about us not wanting to have fun. What one person considers to be fun another might not. And in this case walking along minding my own business only to stumble into a crowd that starts dancing, and with cameras rolling no less, is not my idea of fun. GET IT NOW?

I still fail to see the point on how set up spontaneity can have zero effect on you. If you're having a bad day, I only see this as making my day better. I love random events like this though. Even in a pissed off mood, I'd still laugh or smile at this event. Plus, you're telling me you're going to the station to board a train and this happens when you're looking for the time your train arrives/departs, and this makes you think less of the whole event just because it took away a few of your precious seconds to look at the board/walk an extra 10 feet.

Hell, I completely understand if you're the angriest son of a bitch, but for this to not just make you go, oh, that's clever/funny is ****ing stupid.

hermit.jpg

1231808447568xu2.jpg

NOT EVERYONE IS LIKE YOU ONLY SHAMROCK, SOME PEOPLE DON'T LIKE TO BE ANNOYED AND EMBARRASSED IN PUBLIC.

Anyways, that being said it's a T-Mobile Ad and nothing more gives it -10 creative points.

Well, have fun having a shitty time whenever anything spontaneous happens.

What the shit Glenn? You didn't dance? How often do you get a chance to participate in an awesome, musical, spontaneous (kind of) event? I wish this would happen to me. Ever.

It would be fun if something like that actually happened spontaneously, say 3-4 friends starting on the spur of the moment and everyone joining in. The artificiality makes it meh though.

I disagree. While it loses points for being set up, it is still both awesome and musical. Which requires mandatory participation.

I disagree with your agreement with his disagreement.

That's pretty awesome.

The world needs more public dancing.

Back