I got set up! (Lifes For Sharing)

Which requires mandatory participation.

cancerface.jpg

WHAT?!

Basically this.

All of you that say it's a shitty idea are ****ing dull drones that sit in cubicles and **** Dilbert in the ass. So you're telling me that you not having a clue what's going on and over 400 people in a place where NOTHING like that really ever happens bust out into dance, you're not going to look at them and think to yourself how awesome it is that 400 people in this crowded place are synchronized dancing, but yet, you'll watch the halftime show of a college football game or the Superbowl, or you'll go to a concert where everything is already planned out. No, no you're too good to be in some place and just have this entertainment already there just for you to watch for free. No this isn't fun or clever or anything at all.

We're all miserable drones.

Let's not have fun.

Let's stop living our lives because fun might interfere.

Who said stop living our lives, its just stupid is all.

You seem awfully emotionally invested in something as ultimately worthless and unproductive to the benefit of mankind as a non-spontaneous "spontaneous" embarrassing wedding reception dance-off.

I don't like T-mobile because it appeals to the big brother crowd AKA shallow berks without any redeeming personalities, amazingly un-interesting people.

Idiot said:
It would be fun if something like that actually happened spontaneously, say 3-4 friends starting on the spur of the moment and everyone joining in. The artificiality makes it meh though.

This.

I'de probably let a small chuckle loose then carry on where I am going, sorry but 5pm after work on the commute home isn't the place or time to "hit da club".

I'de probably let a small chuckle loose then carry on where I am going, sorry but 5pm after work on the commute home isn't the place or time to "hit da club".

This.

nurizeko said:
You seem awfully emotionally invested in something as ultimately worthless and unproductive to the benefit of mankind as a non-spontaneous "spontaneous" embarrassing wedding reception dance-off.
Is this to say that you only do things that benefit mankind? Stop posting on an unproductive internet forum, then.

Before reading this thread I thought I was a bitter person, but people here have really raised the bar. Lighten the **** up, constant cynicism inevitably turns you into a hypocrite.

We are not bitter, we are just more sophisticated.

I think all these bitter, fun-hating members of the forum need to be caught up in a song and dance number to change their minds. Just like in the movies.

It would be fun if something like that actually happened spontaneously, say 3-4 friends starting on the spur of the moment and everyone joining in. The artificiality makes it meh though.
So, just play music in a subway and hope that people dance along? Sounds like a plan.

I like to imagine ZT, Seppo, and Remus walled off within a velvet rope with a sign that reads, "NO DANCING," and they all have their arms crossed and scowls on their faces, and everyone outside the circle is dancing.

Lol... But you know, some people can't dance for their lives. :p

No, see, that doesn't work on me because I only do things that serve no practical purpose and are of no benefit to anyone!

Holy shit, not only is that song awesome but the lead singer is dressed almost exactly like Giorno Giovanna. He's even blonde. I must have his clothes.

so it turns out this thing was just for a bunch of german t mobile share holder fags to get theirs?

**** that.. why help some oldfag in a suit get more cash? better just to kick him in the balls and make off with the loot surely?

Once upon a time I broke out into dance for no reason whatsoever at a school. Did not quite turn out like I expected. And from that day onwards I never danced again. The end

A short but unfortunatly true story by 13LACKBISHOP

I just realized half the people in that ad were probably on Orange.

But on the plus side that's probably the most interaction Londoners have ever had with a stranger.

In the rest of the UK we actually talk to other people and are polite and friendly enough that we don't need to arrange silly little "boogie downs" in a train station to feel good about our lives, which are substantially less hollow and futile as a Londoners.

Also London sucks.

London has nice places and things to do. If only they imported some breathable air and got a population overhaul.

I could skip the breathable air, but the whole place really does need to be gassed. C*ntery in London is a millenia-old art.

Back