I guess my Half-Life dream is over.

Adrien C said:
I feel bad for you, really having cancer is something, but Not playing HL2, that's just bad.

I would have that as my quote if this wasn't such a serious topic. I really hope that was meant to be a comical comment.

NJD, I'm down in Houston, and here we have a world famous medical center. It's got all the latest technology and treatment. My Canadian grandpa had to get eye surgery (or risk going blind - or close to it) the Canadian doctor wouldn't do the operation. So he came down here and got it done, and the Canadian government paid for it. I just thought I'd let you know. If you have any more questions, the best way to reach me is via e-mail: [email protected]. My mom is a nurse (although she doesn't work at the medical center) and used she used to give tours of the medical center, so she has access to lots of information.

We got the Mayo Center up here in MN, they got my mom's cancer to go into remission (sp?) maybe they can help you.

Set up a paypal account, so we can send you money to buy a pc, cmon guys, 5$ times 15000 members equal a happy half life 2 fan.

My condolences (not much else left to say, but I feel for your plight).

I'd be happy to donate if you guys are going through with it.

i havent read through the whole thread, so mybe this has already been suggested - if so, ignore this post...
If you arent in constant need of medical care, you could write to VALVe and tell what is your condition, you had to sell your pc for HL2, etc....and that your wish is to play HL2 ASAP, in case of...
In VALVe, theyre great guys...im sure itd move them...
Maybe theyd invite you like the reviewrs....youd be finished in two three days...if they allowed it, im sure theyd even pay for the expenses...it would a kind of marketing move in a way for them too...
On one or another...its at least worth a try...

Back