I had one of the best and worst dreams ever last night

• Thread starter Deleted member 56031
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 56031

I suppose this another classic case of helplife2.net but last night I had a great dream but it was so good compared to real life it has put me down all day

To explain the context of this first I have to say I have never had a girlfriend and I am now ****ing 18 and it really depresses me. But for some reason last night I had a dream that I did have one and she was ****ing beautiful and I was really truly happy, unbelievably so.

Then I woke up and I came back to reality :| The crushing difference between that and reality saddened me and I wanted to go back to sleep :(

This makes me wonder if I am ****ed up :(

Any thoughts on this weird thing?

getting a girlfriend is not that hard. just make yourself presentable and be friendly or nasty depending on the type of girl your talking to. it takes time but you'll get the hang of it

I never had a girlfriend either. No big deal.
I whouldn't beat myself up about it. Things could be worse.

just remember though, life is utterly short and before you know it you'll grow old and your balls can't make kids anymore

When my dog died I had dozens of dreams about him coming back to life. They were so common and so believable that eventually I would remember the previous dreams within the current dream, and be suspicious of what was going on. As a result of this I would seek further confirmation within the dreamstate - I'd ask dream family members if what I was seeing was really real; whether this time Kerry really had returned unlike the previous times which were just dreams. And they would look at the dog and pet him and be all like 'wow, it's crazy but it certainly seems to be the case...' Then I'd wake up and be even more depressed :(

I suppose this another classic case of helplife2.net but last night I had a great dream but it was so good compared to real life it has put me down all day

To explain the context of this first I have to say I have never had a girlfriend and I am now ****ing 18 and it really depresses me. But for some reason last night I had a dream that I did have one and she was ****ing beautiful and I was really truly happy, unbelievably so.

Then I woke up and I came back to reality :| The crushing difference between that and reality saddened me and I wanted to go back to sleep :(

Youre not weird at all. Happens to everyone, every day, regardless of whether they have one or not.

Im 22 and had 4 'girlfriends', first one I had was when I was 19 so, I wasnt far off your situation. Just got irritated by them all, they were always younger and I felt too mature for them *shrugs*.

Just dont force yourself to get a girlfriend, one day it'll just happen naturally. Unless you spend 24/7 on WoW...like I used to...which was why I didnt have a girlfriend until 'late' in my youth.

You got wrists right? Now all you need are some razor blades.

You shouldn't be pining for a girlfriend - it's probably ok to be pining for a shag, but if it's a girlfriend you want (as in 'I just want a girlfriend' vs. 'Cor, I would really like Sally to be my girlfriend whatwhat'), then you're looking for an emotional crutch... which is bad, and looks from the outside that you may have other problems.
And on a purely chemical level... if you experience such a high in your dream, it is natural that it is proceeded by a low (what goes up must come down etc).

Heh, no. Unless you're dream girlfriend was 6 :p

You shouldn't be pining for a girlfriend - it's probably ok to be pining for a shag, but if it's a girlfriend you want (as in 'I just want a girlfriend' vs. 'Cor, I would really like Sally to be my girlfriend whatwhat'), then you're looking for an emotional crutch... which is bad, and looks from the outside that you may have other problems.

**** I think it may have been more the feeling of a girlfriend than a shag D:

I had a similar dream with my high school sweetheart, and I know the feeling of it sucking when you wake up.

But dude, go get a girlfriend. I figure, talk to every attractive woman you meet and ask them all out- you're bound to run into one that likes you. Oh, and work out.

You call that an awesome dream? I once had a dream I was in the middle of a battle between ninjii , pirates and robots then later on in the dream these space men and cowboys came out of nowhere and they was riding mother f**king t-rexes then even later on CHUCK F**KING NORRIS showed up and roundhouse kicked every one. So yeah , your dream sucks.

Just do it in random places, get over the fear of 'oh god what if she turns me down'. Just say '***k it, whats the worse that could happen'. Youre not gonna die.

Atleast then you can sleep at night knowing you atleast tried, and hey if she turns you down thats her loss.

You call that an awesome dream? I once had a dream I was in the middle of a battle between ninji , pirates and robots then later on in the dream these space men and cowboys came out of nowhere and they was riding mother f**king t-rexes then even later on CHUCK F**KING NORRIS showed up and roundhouse kicked every one. So yeah , your dream sucks.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FUnqSSw7wgQ

**** I think it may have been more the feeling of a girlfriend than a shag D:

Try not to take your dreams too seriously, just enjoy them :) If it's not obvious what caused a dream, don't try to understand it.

In your conscious thoughts do you often crave a girlfriend?

yeah I suppose I want one but is crave too strong a word?

let's just say that not having one has certainly annoyed me for quite some time

Sounds like you might be delving into the realms of desperation, or worse, 'get one for the sake of having one'.

Aw jeese. Don't get me wrong I wouldn't just go out with anyone. I know there was someone at high school in my year who really liked me but I didn't like her so I didn't go out with her

let's just say that not having one has certainly annoyed me for quite some time

Decent girls don't like miserable guys... so if not having a girlfriend is causing you to feel miserable, hold back for a while and think... 'ok there's no point worrying about this, there really is no rush!! There's single people of all ages getting together all the time'.

i'm 14 and never had a girlfriend, and don't really intend to yet i don't think.
however, my brother got his first girlfriend when he was 21, and he was never depressed about it before.
if you try to rush into things you sure to run into sh*tbags. my brothers girlfriend is really nice.

although i am going on a ski trip in march with a whole school of teenage girls. i'm looking forward to that.
i gonna be the only suitably aged guy there. *punch-air*

Aw jeese. Don't get me wrong I wouldn't just go out with anyone. I know there was someone at high school in my year who really liked me but I didn't like her so I didn't go out with her

Then you ****ed up. Go out there and get some pussy. It will losen you up a bit.

Ah this made me feel alot better actually.

Thanks guys :D

Firstly don't fret about a lack of a woman. These things come, and more so if you be yourself rather than worry about them.

Secondly, wait until you've gone through Uni and you'll experience the horrors of the 'dissertation nightmare'. Generally it tends to hit you about 6 in the morning on a Saturday, and you sit bolt upright in bed completely convinced that you in fact haven't written the damn thing and have less than a week to go, and your heart is pounding like an express train. Then the realisation sinks in that you finished Uni 5 years ago, and you in fact are no longer a student. I hate that dream.....:angry:

Firstly don't fret about a lack of a woman. These things come, and more so if you be yourself rather than worry about them.

Secondly, wait until you've gone through Uni and you'll experience the horrors of the 'dissertation nightmare'. Generally it tends to hit you about 6 in the morning on a Saturday, and you sit bolt upright in bed completely convinced that you in fact haven't written the damn thing and have less than a week to go, and your heart is pounding like an express train. Then the realisation sinks in that you finished Uni 5 years ago, and you in fact are no longer a student. I hate that dream.....:angry:

yeah my brother met his girlfriend at uni. there are plenty of gals there. watch out for the gays there though. my brother had problems with them.

yeah my brother met his girlfriend at uni. there are plenty of gals there. watch out for the gays there though. my brother had problems with them.

What kind of problems? Was he not able to control his urges?

Ah this made me feel alot better actually.

Thanks guys :D

i felt the same at primary school for some reason when it was 'fashionable' to have a girlfriend. stupid little 6 year old games.

i felt alot better after talking to people.

From what others have told me, gay people often have fantasies about seducing straight men. One of the most common gay fetishes is to have sex with a straight man, in an attempt to "convert" them, or something.

From what others have told me, gay people often have fantasies about seducing straight men. One of the most common gay fetish is to have sex with a straight man, in an attempt to "convert" them, or something.

this is starting to sound like doctor who or something

From what others have told me, gay people often have fantasies about seducing straight men. One of the most common gay fetish is to have sex with a straight man, in an attempt to "convert" them, or something.

From what others have told you? Yeah, we believe you. And if a streight guy gives in he isn't really streight, is he?

From what others have told you? Yeah, we believe you. And if a streight guy gives in he isn't really streight, is he?

Fantasies do not equate to reality- I was more suggesting that there are a lot of gay rapists in America. And yes, from what others have told me- my gay friends.

Fantasies do not equate to reality-
Wait, whoa, what are we talking about here now?
I was more suggesting that there are a lot of gay rapists in America. And yes, from what others have told me- my gay friends.

Gay rapists everywhere! For some reason I haven't heard of this problem before, maybe you know something that I don't (or maybe its wishful thinking on your part?).

Wait, whoa, what are we talking about here now?

And if a streight guy gives in he isn't really streight, is he?

From this. If you can't draw the lines, I don't really want to explain it.

Maybe you don't get out, or maybe I live in a culturally diverse place, or maybe I hang out with a lot of people who have gay friends. Yes, there are things happening in my city that don't make world headlines, yes, there are things happening that you don't hear about.

What are you even arguing with me for?

Last night I had a dream that I was a fat pregnant black woman who went into labour after tripping over her shawl on a treadmill.

When I went into labour I voided my bowels.

From this. If you can't draw the lines, I don't really want to explain it.

Maybe you don't get out, or maybe I live in a culturally diverse place, or maybe I hang out with a lot of people who have gay friends. Yes, there are things happening in my city that don't make world headlines, yes, there are things happening that you don't hear about.

What are you even arguing with me for?

Well you seem to be saying that if you have gay fantasies you aren't really gay as long as you don't act upon them. I just wanted to make sure I have that right because that sounds bat shit crazy. So do I have that right? And I have no clue why you even brough this up in the first place, but now you got my attention.

You hang out with a lot of people that have gay friends? Maybe you should hang out with some gay people instead to get some actual first hand experiance. Because the shit you are spewing is absolutely insane. I am yet to hear of a gay rapist (we're not talking prison rape here) so I have no clue why you would claim there are a lot of them in this country. Believe it or not most gay people are normal people you would never guess were gay.

This is pretty much how I feel. I could probably get a girlfriend if I put any effort towards it, but I honestly haven't met a girl near my age (one exception I've mentioned) that I could look at and say, "She wouldn't be annoying as shit within five minutes of straight conversation".

Well you seem to be saying that if you have gay fantasies you aren't really gay as long as you don't act upon them. I just wanted to make sure I have that right because that sounds bat shit crazy. So do I have that right? And I have no clue why you even brough this up in the first place, but now you got my attention.

You hang out with a lot of people that have gay friends? Maybe you should hang out with some gay people instead to get some actual first hand experiance. Because the shit you are spewing is absolutely insane. I am yet to hear of a gay rapist (we're not talking prison rape here) so I have no clue why you would claim there are a lot of them in this country. Believe it or not most gay people are normal people you would never guess were gay.

From conversations with gay friends, a common fantasy among the gay community is seducing a straight man. I don't know how you interpreted it the way you did, and I'm sure anyone else who read my posts understood exactly what I was saying. I hang out with both my own gay friends and friends of friends who are gay. I've been in situations before where a few gay kids, about my age, were intimidating another, presumably straight man, using sexual language and threats of rape.

I'm not saying "most" gay men are rapists, I'm saying there are just as many gay assholes as there are straight ones, people who will do terrible things to others for sexual pleasure. I brought it up because I've had my own problems with gay men, just like I've had problems with heterosexuals, so I was relating to wpjiscool.

Stop trying to play me off as some bigot, that is so overused.

counterparts are almost always highly overrated.

Back