I had one of the best and worst dreams ever last night

• Thread starter Deleted member 56031
  • Start date
Pay attention to his username :p

D:

vader.jpg

Anakin became a cripple because of his wife. She brought him that drama taking Obi-Wan to Mustafar. Anakin had a girlfriend and now look? He ain't even got real legs anymore and has to wear a walking iron lung.

That looks hilarious, where's it from?
Whoa.

WHOA.

Here we have someone who has completely missed the SNL skits, the movie, the YTMND fad, people driving down the street doing this whenever the song comes on...dude. I almost don't want to tell you because you're like a natural curiosity.

Saturday Night Live "What is Love?" skits. Night at the Roxbury.

here's SNLs What is love on the tube

w w w.y o u tube.com/watch?v=UaYLdFE7s9Y

dont want to embed it just in case it's 'inappropriate'

Most British people don't watch SNL Darkseid, it being an american show.

And don't tell people to eat chocolate for the same chemical effect as love. That's like if I told you to eat chocolate instead of watching the Transformers animated movie.

It's all the same adrenaline, you're just getting it from a different source. Love isn't mystical or magical, it's just chemicals. It's all chemicals. When I get a big ol' grin on my face watching Transformers I can admit that it's chemicals being triggered.

Maybe people don't like it being boiled down to that because it cheapens the experience of love, but that's what it is. It's just PEA, dopamine, and norepinephrine. That is the truth. Love is chemicals, girlfriends are useless.

Everything we feel is chemicals, it doesn't make it any less real, it's simply how our brains work.

Well of course it's real. I'm just saying they're all the same chemicals. Nothing magical about love.

It doesn't have to be magical to be worth it. Just what it is is enough.

Love is the implied connection. Nothing magical, but is damn rare as hell.

No it isn't. What's rare about making a connection with another human being?

Please define an "extraordinary" connection. Is that just connecting with someone you happen to want to sleep with?

No, it's called love. You defy 3000 years of humanity to claim love isn't as special as everyone makes it out to be.

Wait what? Why the frig did it take yous soo long to get girlfriends? I mean seriously, here its like if you're 14 and havnt had a gf/bf you're a total loser |:
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahhahaha

No.

Wait what? Why the frig did it take yous soo long to get girlfriends? I mean seriously, here its like if you're 14 and havnt had a gf/bf you're a total loser |:
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahhahaha

No.
Please, tell us more about northern ireland.

I had a cool dream last night. my brother and i had the super hero ability to travel to the center of the earth at tremendous speeds. i had control on where i wanted to go and i could burn a hole right through the Earth. him and i would have races to see who could get there faster. it felt like i was flying and i'd love to have that same dream again

Dreaming about flying means you're dreaming about sex, or so I have heard.

You were having an incestuous dream about your brother.

darkside your being positively hilariously negative to this thread. i've yet to dream about flying

So does dreaming about sex mean you're dreaming about something else too?

Dude I was in the same situation until I was about 17. Some people don't get girlfriends till a bit later. Don't get down on yourself.

My most memorable dream involved Star Fox. So I guess by the flying rule that makes me a furry.

Aww god damn i miss LW 64. ****ing awesome game. Never played any other game in the starfox series.

Good?

I'm 16 and have yet to have a girlfriend. I feel for you. :(

well, I ALMOST did once, but at the end of the school year she said she'd see me again, then five months later after wondering where she wen't, she shows up after school and had gone to another school.

B*tch

Edit: woah, seems to be a little off topic. :|
this is on the first post.

"Location: In front of a PC"

there's your problem lambda

Back