I had one of the best and worst dreams ever last night

• Thread starter Deleted member 56031
  • Start date
I'm probably just making Lambda feel worse, then!

I think you just use exclamation points because you know it irritates me.

Now I feel empty inside.

Especially knowing that life really truly sucks and this is not a dream.

D:

What a cliche this forum is turning out to be.

What a cliche this forum is turning out to be.
How can you say that? You don't know me! You don't know what I've been through! PAIN, man! Look at these scars! Being a white male in the Western world is hard, you know!

Not even a twinkie for comfort... look man, I'm sorry I just wasn't thinking. I shouldn't have judged you like that.

Not even a twinkie for comfort... look man, I'm sorry I just wasn't thinking. I shouldn't have judged you like that.
It's ok, now I'm going to forgive you and tell you all the troubles of my life because the anonymity on the internet is the perfect place for me not to pussy out over talking about my feelings like I do in real life.

"Life sucks.

YAAAAAY!"

This is what my life used to be like.

now it's

"Life sucks.

BAAAAWWWWW"

Man, you are not helping my hatred of that smilie at all.

The internet is my girlfriend. We're soulmates.
I was gonna chuck a picture of the internet from that one episode of IT Crowd here and then stick some text on it or something but I couldn't find one. So... picture that and then think of how situationally hilarious it would have been.

Who cares about relationships at that age. You should be ****ing every girl in sight.

I had a pretty weird dream last night too, but it involved stealing beer from an old attic, driving a truck filled with the beer and then a random house being bought by one of my friends. It also included Nelson from one of those futuristic Simpsons episodes and some other weird shit.

Don't let it get you down dude, just do what was said in like Post 2, I didn't read all 7 pages so I dunno if any better advice was said.

I was gonna chuck a picture of the internet from that one episode of IT Crowd here and then stick some text on it or something but I couldn't find one. So... picture that and then think of how situationally hilarious it would have been.

that would be so funny. in fact:

4r69uq.jpg
I WUV YOU!!
i did this in powerpoint for some reason.

for those of you who dont know what the it crowd is:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iRmxXp62O8g

EDIT: sorry the embed doesnt work, just click the video to open new tab

Holy shit it's Saboo. Why does a shaman own the internet?

Wait what? Why the frig did it take yous soo long to get girlfriends? I mean seriously, here its like if you're 14 and havnt had a gf/bf you're a total loser |:

Wait what? Why the frig did it take yous soo long to get girlfriends? I mean seriously, here its like if you're 14 and havnt had a gf/bf you're a total loser |:

"Here" as in Northern Ireland or as in the UK? If you mean the UK then that (very, very sadly) makes me a total loser. :(

Gemma is full of shit kat.

We are all losers here.

Especially me. I suck.

All I can do is work and talk to my girlf-

Oh wait that's rubbing it in. Sorry. ._.

Getting a girlfriend will make you have worse nightmares my friend.

YOUR INSECURITIES WILL CONSUME YOU

See that's exactly what I am talking about :O

Bluehair didn't I tell you before in another thread to just go and ask girls out or stop crying about it? Well it was for one specific girl but the principle is still the same. You're depressing me over here. I can't even continue mocking you and it's bumming me out.

Girlfriends are overrated anyway. You just think you want one because you haven't had one. Highly overrated. Just go out and get one, say you've done it, break up with her and live free.

A good girlfriend is worth it. Most aren't.

Bluehair didn't I tell you before in another thread to just go and ask girls out or stop crying about it? Well it was for one specific girl but the principle is still the same. You're depressing me over here. I can't even continue mocking you and it's bumming me out.

Girlfriends are overrated anyway. You just think you want one because you haven't had one. Highly overrated. Just go out and get one, say you've done it, break up with her and live free.

yeah but I'm a wuss :(

Eejit said:
Lambda said:
Bein' a wuss
Look it doesn't matter anyway.

See, here's the thing. A girlfriend serves absolutely zero purpose. Yes, even the "good" ones. Bear with me here.

In general, what someone wants out of a girlfriend is companionship--someone you can talk to, who shares your interests, someone you can spend your time with, cuddle with, and of course, sex. Right? Now the first three can easily be fulfilled by friends. They obviously share your interests because they're your friends, which means you're going to enjoy spending your time with them. Otherwise, why would they be your friends? And really good friends you can talk to about anything you'd feel you could share with a significant other.

Well, you can't cuddle with your friends, but cuddling is an overrated activity in my book. You want to hold something? Buy a teddy bear if you need a hug that badly.

So we're at sex. There's this magical device called the internet that almost guarantees that whenever you want sex you rifle off an e-mail to someone in your area who isn't down for a relationship, they're just after dick. And it's whenever you want! Sex completely dependent on your schedule. And as long as you're not a hideous dude and can fashion a pretty good hook, you're going to get replies. Shit's great.

So, the main purposes of a girlfriend can be completely taken care of through other means. So what's left over that a girlfriend brings you? They spend your money, they take up your time, they bring you drama, they get all up in your house, they call you while you're spending time with your friends (who they secretly hate), blah blah blah...

Also when it comes time you feel like you need to procreate you can always just pay someone to have your baby. Seriously someone point out to me what they're good for, because I'm not getting it. I'm already getting companionship and sex, for FREE and WITHOUT DRAMA.

It's the only GOOD spin on things. People just want girlfriends because they're lonely and don't understand you can go somewhere else to get exactly what a girlfriend provides.

LIVE FREE

BE HAPPY

Look it doesn't matter anyway.

See, here's the thing. A girlfriend serves absolutely zero purpose. Yes, even the "good" ones. Bear with me here.

In general, what someone wants out of a girlfriend is companionship--someone you can talk to, who shares your interests, someone you can spend your time with, cuddle with, and of course, sex. Right? Now the first three can easily be fulfilled by friends. They obviously share your interests because they're your friends, which means you're going to enjoy spending your time with them. Otherwise, why would they be your friends? And really good friends you can talk to about anything you'd feel you could share with a significant other.

Well, you can't cuddle with your friends, but cuddling is an overrated activity in my book. You want to hold something? Buy a teddy bear if you need a hug that badly.

So we're at sex. There's this magical device called the internet that almost guarantees that whenever you want sex you rifle off an e-mail to someone in your area who isn't down for a relationship, they're just after dick. And it's whenever you want! Sex completely dependent on your schedule. And as long as you're not a hideous dude and can fashion a pretty good hook, you're going to get replies. Shit's great.

So, the main purposes of a girlfriend can be completely taken care of through other means. So what's left over that a girlfriend brings you? They spend your money, they take up your time, they bring you drama, they get all up in your house, they call you while you're spending time with your friends (who they secretly hate), blah blah blah...

Also when it comes time you feel like you need to procreate you can always just pay someone to have your baby. Seriously someone point out to me what they're good for, because I'm not getting it. I'm already getting companionship and sex, for FREE and WITHOUT DRAMA.

Love?

If you want phenylethylamine that bad just eat chocolate. That's all love is.

Back