I HATE ALL of you people WHO HAVE LOTS OF FREE TIME!!!

Sui

Tank
Reaction score
damn j00! i have an art exam today and tommorrow in which ALL of this previous week has been consumed by preparing my coursework etc, then i have 1 day to revise for a real science modular GCSE which i only found out about today and i must go get the sheets to revise tommorrow, then i have about 2 weeks of mock exams for every other subject im doing GCSEs in. theyre not real GCSEs but i have to revise loads and do well in them because theyre the only exam preperations i have before the real thing and the exams i took in yesr 10 i completely mucked up on!!! and while i have ordered HL2 off gameplay im gonna have no time to play it, and ive had to postpone playing halo2 and WOW as well to prepare for art (im going to get them for Xmas).

I HATE ALL YOU PEOPLE WHO HAVE FREE TIME l!!!!11!!!!11

anyone else have exams?

No exams but a shitload of work...

Why couldnt it be released on a god damn friday.... :(

marksmanHL2 :) said:
No exams but a shitload of work...

Why couldnt it be released on a god damn friday.... :(

or the summer holidays :(

Hopefully your goal for school will achieve what you wish it to!
I think as these games get better we will only want enough money to keep us 'jacked in' to the net. Even the richest man in the world hasn't experienced some of the far out stuff we do in these games, and as the technology gets better, consumerism will fade..
Anyway, good luck!

then you probly REALLY hate me i got all the free time you can get!
no school, no work, no chores, notin but stayin home all week every week.
tryin hard to find something to do,
my half-life 1 disk broke and i lost the cd-key,
i got a half-life: opposing force cd case with cd-key that i bought
but when i tried to use it with steam it said i couldent use that cd-key,
i'm guessin that it was a returned game i bought! witch means someone else gots MY cd-key!!! and using it on steam! dam dam dam.

Finished my 'test week' last week, so I don't have any homework/test for two weeks or so :)

im in the same boat, i have a bunch of tests coming up, then finals, plus i just got a new job ;(

exams here! but Im gunna play at 1030! thats when I am able ot leave :D
oldfaq

Back