I have an awsome Idea for a mod.

Locust

Spy
Reaction score
There could be two teams, one on defense and one on offense. There could be these giant ball launchers wehre as the balls held players and are catapulted into the enemy base. The defensive team would have turrets and stuff to defend with. Just a spur of the moment idea I thought I would get out there.

Cool idea, but I think it needs alot more to keep the interest of the players.

-Alix

Another good mod would be if you were Gordon's son. It's 20 years after Half-Life 2 and you want to learn about your father by playing Half-Life 2. So you pull out the Cds and the game is trying to install using the long gone steam. It would be a very difficult mod, maybe impossible to beat.

TrevorGrigg said:
Another good mod would be if you were Gordon's son. It's 20 years after Half-Life 2 and you want to learn about your father by playing Half-Life 2. So you pull out the Cds and the game is trying to install using the long gone steam. It would be a very difficult mod, maybe impossible to beat.

Yeah, that really helps this guy's mod idea!
Keep up the crap..erm..great work! :thumbs:

:|

-Alix

Oh my god it's the joke police. I'm sorry, you want me to pick up the can and do what? It won't fit there.

TrevorGrigg said:
Oh my god it's the joke police. I'm sorry, you want me to pick up the can and do what? It won't fit there.
lmao nice nice.

That would be pretty cool, but just maybe as one of the things you could do in the mod. I can picture defending with turrets as a hail of enemies come hurtling towards your base :D The ensuing ragdoll action would be nothing short of spectacurific.

Hmm

Maybe it's just me, but no one's mentioned putting in those spinning blade-traps into a map yet. :) Imagine... one of those puppies at a choke-point... and you'd have to work with a teammate... and wedge something in between the blades to get it to stop... kinda like in SP.. if you jam a saw blade in just the right spot, the blade stops spinning until you pull it out. It would take a large object to wedge it though. One time on lockdown, I accidentaly tripped over the shovel wedged in between the blades of that giant fan and got sucked in and chopped to bits... not realizing it was really on but jammed. LOL honestly... a traptown themed map... hmm... now that would definitely win that #1 map prize. :)

Or how about making a trap that catapults it's victims high into the air? :D Then not only was it certain doom when they returned to the ground, but anyone with a good aim could claim the kill while they were mid air :E

Bad^Hat said:
Or how about making a trap that catapults it's victims high into the air? :D Then not only was it certain doom when they returned to the ground, but anyone with a good aim could claim the kill while they were mid air :E

The many uses of the physics in mod making really boggles the mind. Just think of a Worms mod.

The balls that you get launched in have to have windows. I want to be able to look down and see hundreds of bullets flying at me through the sky... :rolleyes:
Anywaaaaaywhozawayz.... neat idea.

They should use a map that's like american gladiators where the defenders have automatic watermelon cannons and the offensive players have to duck from cover to cover all the way to a point that's close to the turrets or something. I can imagine the watermelon gibs flying all over the place!

Back