I just got my GOLD package Merchandise delivered...

S

Steamed

Literally 5 mins ago I got a knock at the door....a fedex package. I didn't have a clue what it was, then bam! I open it up and see Half Life 2....couldn't believe it.

I dunno if anyone else has got it yet, so if there posts like this, sry, just i was well happy.

Well winning a trip no, bu that might be an e-mail. That prima book is big 318 pages of A4, nice. I didn't see any stickers so far tho.

Oh tell a lie...theres one sticker, one postcard....postcard is a bit thin.

Mine is delayed because of customs :(

Congrats with yours though.

was your box thrashed like in the pics we've seen in another thread?

Do you have a digital camera? If so, post a reply and attach the picks. Else, post them on a website and paste a link into a post.

Here you go...i get more up...if you want?

Attachments

• halflife2.jpg
    halflife2.jpg
    74.6 KB · Views: 358
here some more....

Attachments

• halflife2 001.jpg
    halflife2 001.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 310
  • halflife2 002.jpg
    halflife2 002.jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 306
and here some more...

Attachments

• halflife2 003.jpg
    halflife2 003.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 304
  • halflife2 004.jpg
    halflife2 004.jpg
    42.7 KB · Views: 295
what a crap hat..and whats that hl2 cd in that cover? soundtrack?

if you want me to...okay its on right now...its got 43 tracks..all average around 1.30 mins in length...currently listening to the music when the valve logo would come up on the screen prior to playing half life. Tis' good.

now THAT would suck. having to authenticate your soundtrack through Steam. haha.

na m8, stick it in, it plays...i'm using windows media player, no steam stuff needed.

hat looks good. Looks like it's been decently made too, not some crap thing that will bleed / tear in the wash :p

EDIT: nothing can 'look look'....i need more sleep lol

nagual678 said:
frankly... was it worth the money ?

Yes. The Prima book alone is great, i mean its packed...318 pages and its A4...as for everything else...well i just wanted merchandise that you would not find in the shops like the hat and stickers etc...i have no intention of using them, just putting them away.

Plus when i consider i've got hl2 to play nxt week, plus getting the chance to play hl1 with the source tech, plus Dod source...yes its well worth it.

i live just south of london, hopefully mine will arrive soon as well :)

Im just south of London myself and mine arrived this morning.

Sound tracks are very good.....first one is a 1 min 30 sec 'remix' of the music that plays to the Valve logo - really good..

Currently at Track 18, all good stuff....gonna definately a game to play with the music on.

Hat is great, very well made (branded as well - Port Authority), but if you've got a big head (like me - Im 6'3") might be a bit tight.

3 Posters, 1 of G Man (which is definately going up on my wall), 1 of Alyx & one of Gordon.

The postcard especially is worth a chuckle when I first saw it - 'Greetings From City 17!' indeed:)

Trying to be strong and NOT look at the game guide.

Well worth the £30 or so extra it cost me- hell the game guide alone will probably sell for £20 in the UK - its gigantic!

i recieved mine today aswell i like up near newcastle, got here at 8:00 this morning and it was superb

so UK ppl do have it!

Like I said before: Where's the damn shirt!? :frown: Has everyone forgotten about the shirt@?!?!! grrrrrrrrrr

Back