I put up a huge American flag to show my patriotism and manliness

USA! USA!

I bet none of you hippies have an American flag in your house! I fly the confederate flag proudly from the back of my broken down beater!

RakuraiTenjin said:
edit; worked now.

Screw that hippie, we saved you in the 50's

Yes, I like America and that General McAurther guy, in which we have a statue of.

15357 said:
Yes, I like America and that General McAurther guy, in which we have a statue of.
Oh man sweet, if it's in your city take a picture sometime. I <3 Him. His nuclear option was the best, if Truman hadn't been such of a pansy we could've liberated North Korea and also severely threatened China.

15357 said:
yeah if we'd had his way, north korea and china would be a smoldering ruin, and several hundred mushroom clouds would be rising from them.

gh0st said:
yeah if we'd had his way, north korea and china would be a smoldering ruin, and several hundred mushroom clouds would be rising from them.

Thats the bad thing, the South Koreans need an uncontaminated North to repopulate without dying in a day.

RakuraiTenjin said:
Oh man sweet, if it's in your city take a picture sometime. I <3 Him. His nuclear option was the best, if Truman hadn't been such of a pansy we could've liberated North Korea and also severely threatened China.

I belive its in Incheon.

here: http://kr.image.search.yahoo.com/se...e&oid=42dcb311e1840&subtype=com&target=detail

RakuraiTenjin said:
Man that is awesome. We need some stuff like that here. :[

Too bad that the liberals want it gone, calling it a "symbol of imperialism"

I think I can see the testosterone saluting in that picture too...

****IN LIBERALS WHY DON'T THEY GO HAVE HOMO****** SEX WITH TREES AND GET HIGH

Bastahds.

Absinthe said:
****IN LIBERALS WHY DON'T THEY GO HAVE HOMO****** SEX WITH TREES AND GET HIGH

Bastahds.

Wern't you a liberal? or i'm confusing you with someone else.

I would've taken a picture of my flag, but it isn't Flag Day, so sorry. You should've asked the 14th, then the crown princess has birthday. Your next shot is the 8th of August, then it's the Queen's name day.

I'd say I hang flags up..but really..why would I support a country that's worthless. Canada is the only place that seems to have SOME goodness in it's boundries. Or Russia...Commies rule.

All the bandwagon patriots spawned from 9/11...it's hillarious seeing the "Patriots" driving down the road with their flag on their door or something. Then you look close, and see it tattered and ripped. Now isn't it the "Patriotic" thing to do when the flag is like that to burn it, to show respect to the flag itself?

CyberPitz said:
I'd say I hang flags up..but really..why would I support a country that's worthless. Canada is the only place that seems to have SOME goodness in it's boundries. Or Russia...Commies rule.

All the bandwagon patriots spawned from 9/11...it's hillarious seeing the "Patriots" driving down the road with their flag on their door or something. Then you look close, and see it tattered and ripped. Now isn't it the "Patriotic" thing to do when the flag is like that to burn it, to show respect to the flag itself?
I was this way long before 9/11. When you're raised in a war veteran family, it grows on you.

Hmph, we haven't had any stereotyping left-right bashing threads for a long time. I guess it was inevitable as I fell into a state of lulled security.

bliink said:
I think I can see the testosterone saluting in that picture too...

The American flag helps Patriots lift more weight and improves recovery time 10%, because you know that you aren't just doing it for you but for the people, freedom and for god. God Bless America :cheers:

Razor said:
The American flag helps Patriots lift more weight and improves recovery time 10%, because you know that you aren't just doing it for you but for the people, freedom and for god. God Bless America :cheers:
Why don't we ask him?

Sorry for making shitty threads on genmay :[ I figured it was quite obvious due to my games forum post about Freespace 2 (my one good mark on Genmay that wasn't a shitstain)

Perhaps I'll go there and post the Korean flag > US flag pic.

I dont get it ...doesnt every american have a flag somewhere in their house?

actual overheard conversation at a Target the last time I was in the US :

wife: Should we pick up some more flags?
husband: we have some in the basement
wife: ya but we dont have the small ones
husband: there's a box of them left over from the 4th of july
wife: ok I'll just buy one to put on the baby's stroller

At a target? Stern is an evil terrorist! :eek:

Overhead that right before you detonated the bomb, right? :p

CptStern said:

Yeah, and all we have is Union Jack underpants :(.

CptStern said:

Little flags suck. They're novel, only good for events or holidays, not for like.. keeping around, I don't see why they'd buy a bunch at the 4th of July, I'd buy one then burn it when done.

RakuraiTenjin said:
Little flags suck. They're novel, only good for events or holidays, not for like.. keeping around, I don't see why they'd buy a bunch at the 4th of July, I'd buy one then burn it when done.

from the sound of it they had a ton of flags ..the little ones were in a box ..so I'm assuming they had a lot of them, meaning they're disposable ..also she said she'd get a small one for the baby's stroller. Any parent knows nothing survives intact for long in the hands of a baby

Sulkdodds said:
At a target? Stern is an evil terrorist! :eek:

Overhead that right before you detonated the bomb, right? :p

heh I'd be doing them a favour ...I've been throughout the US but this target from some reason had an over abundance of these types of people

CptStern said:
from the sound of it they had a ton of flags ..the little ones were in a box ..so I'm assuming they had a lot of them, meaning they're disposable ..also she said she'd get a small one for the baby's stroller. Any parent knows nothing survives intact for long in the hands of a baby
Ah well, nationalism is good for the culture anyhow. The more, the better, it should be informed though.

Back