I swear god hates me.......

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's so special about this current one?
something called love?

Offcourse, we girls are just for "entertainment purposes"..
Dump and get a new one.. and when you get bored with that one,
dump her too and get another one..

seriously..

She said:
something called love?

seriously..
Who ever said love was between them? I would really be in love with a girlfriend who can't look after themselves ansd won't let you do the things you love.
I wasn't saying that girls are for 'entertainment purposes'.
But then, if I have a girlfriend, do I have to stop doing the things I like to do? Give up my dreams?

Well said she, so many morons...i cant believe hes even thinking about this, lol. Maybe if you stop playing games spend some time with her considering shes away alot, get to know her, make her feel wanted, she wouldnt moan at you. Act like you are 23 tbh.

something called love?

seriously..

Men have a penis and women have a vagina

It all comes down to...is she hot? If she isn't, dump the bitch, if she is...play Hl2 a little less, ide say nookie was a bit more important...

Hectic Glenn said:
Well said she, so many morons...i cant believe hes even thinking about this, lol. Maybe if you stop playing games spend some time with her considering shes away alot, get to know her, make her feel wanted, she wouldnt moan at you. Act like you are 23 tbh.

What the hell are you yapping about???? I dident play games at all for along time...infact I bought this computer a week before she left. So please know what your talking about before you sound like a tard agian.

She said:
something called love?

seriously..

Seriously... if she actually "bitches" him out that much for doing something he enjoys, that dosent really sound like love at all to me.

what do you think is more important
boring live
or a good live
bad games
or good games

im not the one even considering dumping a real person for a game. That is what makes you a bad person. You lack empathy.

She said:

We finally agree on something!

I'm just kidding!!!!!! :cheers:

Hectic Glenn said:
im not the one even considering dumping a real person for a game. That is what makes you a bad person. You lack empathy.

Riiiiiiight...

Meeklo, before I post some more, how does she treat you?
Hectic Glenn said:
Meeklo is a bad person? What proof do you have? For all we know, his girlfriend could be some kind of control-freak giving him a hard time.

Tredoslop said:
Meeklo, before I post some more, how does she treat you?

Well at first it wasent bad cus I worked alot(lol) and dident have time to play games but after all the overtime shit ended I wanted to get back into somthing i love to do...and she seems to think its for losers. So honestly I dont really think its going to last much longer.

She said:
you have neihter
Hmm, what makes you say that? Have you seen his entire naked body? Or are you just stupid? I presume the later because you don't know him personally to make that comment. I'm starting to think that your post is just as useless.

Tredoslop said:
Hmm, what makes you say that? Have you seen his entire naked body? Or are you just stupid? I presume the later because you don't know him personally to make that comment. I'm starting to think that your post is just as useless.
ohhhhh BURNED :farmer:

If you are seriously considering ending the relationship to play HL2, then I think you should.

You clearly dont love the girl.. so let her go find someone who would.

She said:
something called love?

seriously..

To me it seems like she's speaking from experience...no?

are you dumb?

take this example::
You have no balls = You are afraid of doing something.. (guy talk)

Hes not a man (so he has no penis) and the vagina...well that goes without saying...and he is a bad person because his reason he wants to dump her is for a game it seems. I could understand if it was worse than that, but it sadly isnt. Give and take, you must give up somethings, video games cut back. This is a relationship, if you really dont wanna be in it, there just back out, shes better off without you :)

A girl shouldn't make you drop habits like gaming because she doesn't like them. Unless it was constant video game playing, it isn't really a problem.

She said:
are you dumb?

take this example::
You have no balls = You are afraid of doing something.. (guy talk)
You have no balls= you have no testicles.
Testicles/testis:
Pronunciation: 'tes-t&s
Function: noun
Inflected Form(s): plural tes·tes /'tes-"tEz/
Etymology: Latin, witness, testis
: a typically paired male reproductive gland that produces sperm and that in most mammals is contained within the scrotum at sexual maturity.
You used 'balls' incorrectly, don't give me this guy talk bull-shit.
And I believe you said 'penis' earlier...

Alientank said:
A girl shouldn't make you drop habits like gaming because she doesn't like them. Unless it was constant video game playing, it isn't really a problem.

Indeed, but Glenn cant seem to grasp that....he sounds like a feminest.

No offence dude ;)

I did, she used balls, he has neither. And i dont know how she could use it wrong, she just pointed out a valid point...he has no balls therefore suggesting hes 'chickening' out.

EDIT : im just sticking up for people who you people treat awfully, i would never do that, why does it cross your minds?

Hectic Glenn said:
Moral of the story kids...never pick a game over a girl, because from there onwards your life gets worse, and you wont get another girl. Go on dump, her and feel the emptyness. HL2 wont go to bed with you or give you company like a person.
DONT say it people, im willing to bet you'd disagree with both those last statements. :dozey:
O.K I'll say it! I disagree with both of the last statements, hah. :cheese:

I kind of think the 'two hour' thing is a little exaggerated, are you sure she chews you out that much?

It is possible, I am not doubting that, but it isnt entirely believable, maybe you could possibly dedicate weekends to gaming and see if she is cool with that?

the_stalker said:
O.K I'll say it! I disagree with both of the last statements, hah. :cheese:

I kind of think the 'two hour' thing is a little exaggerated, are you sure she chews you out that much?

It is possible, I am not doubting that, but it isnt entirely believable, maybe you could possibly dedicate weekends to gaming and see if she is cool with that?

Would you stay with a girl who says games are for losers?

Meeklo said:
Would you stay with a girl who says games are for losers?
Dump the bitch. :thumbs: Or at least play your fill of HL2 and dont take no crap!

I agree, dumping a girlfriend for a game is pretty aweful. But dumping a girlfriend who irritates, annoys, leeches off of you is a different story.
Now, I'm not saying that Meeklo's girlfriend is all that, but from the first post, she fits one of those things.

Hectic Glenn said:
I did, she used balls, he has neither. And i dont know how she could use it wrong, she just pointed out a valid point...he has no balls therefore suggesting hes 'chickening' out.

EDIT : im just sticking up for people who you people treat awfully, i would never do that, why does it cross your minds?

Are you single?

Tredoslop said:
I agree, dumping a girlfriend for a game is pretty aweful. But dumping a girlfriend who irritates, annoys, leeches off of you is a different story.
Now, I'm not saying that Meeklo's girlfriend is all that, but from the first post, she fits one of those things.

Shes atleast two of those things...

Daylight and common sense are not overrated.

geez, it's just a game....it's just the greatest game ever made...geez

This is the saddest thread I have ever seen.

Well, I don't know..at least top ten.

propose to her..she'll be so busy planning your life that you'll be left alone to play.....

It's a game dude, don't break up with someone because you want to play a simply video game, that is just sad and pathetic...

Have you paid any attention to the previous posts, Oxygenetic?
Meeklo's girlfriend is someone who either leeches of him/annoys him/irritates him.
Irritating/annoying vs. kick-ass game.
Hmm...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back