I think it is time for something original

It appears your NVQ is not important to you and you have accepted failure if so then that’s OK with me but don’t play the appointment game, be honest and tell me that. I am using my spare time to try to help you pass something you couldn’t do in the time you were at college!

Part of a stupid email that my stupid tutor sent me, the only reason I didn't get NVQ finished, is because HE DIDNT TEACH IT PROPERLY!

Moron.

clipboard = " poof- Its empty omg! "

well that was eventful.......... :hmph:

If you're going to steal their intelectual property, atleast change the name to Sungate, or Starportal. Either way, it's entirely within their right, because they did create it, and the Stargate mod used it without permission. Even if they release the mod for free, Valve would be profiting off of MGM's ideas because HL2 is required to play the mod .

Bryan Frankovich
Mrs. Cicuto
English 10 Honors
April 19, 2005

ughhh i forgot i had to type that.... damnit

I thought this thread wasn't original...
Obviously it is though.

I can't post what I have copied, its private :p

Ctrl+V =

"Sometimes it means dying, sometimes it means killing a whole lotta people"

Ah, that would be my msn quote from a certain movie I'd like to see :p

on (release) {
gotoAndPlay("Scene 2", 1)
}

(flash actionscript)
haha
that was when i was making a quick steadyhand game
boring!

K W L
• Smoking kills
• Smoking causes cancer
• Cigarettes contain many chemicals
• What kind of chemicals do cigarettes contain?
• About how many chemicals do cigarettes contain?
• How many people die from smoking?
• What other diseases does smoking cause?
• 434,000 people die from smoking yearly
• Tobacco contains more than 4,000 chemicals.
• 401 of these are poisonous.
• Psychoactive substances causes change in a person’s mood.
• Mothers should not smoke
• Lung cancer, larynx cancer, esophagus cancer, bladder cancer, kidney cancer, and pancreas cancers are examples.
K W L
• Smoking is hard to quit
• Quitting smoking reduces your chance of getting a disease
• What are some ways to quit smoking?
• Set a quitting date, decide your approach, prepare your environment, get help if you need it, find other ways to cope with stress
• After quitting smoking, you’ll feel better

"At least, not for a while.. she'l let me after a while."

haha... thats not what you might think. Or, well what I'd think if I were you lot... but then my mind is like that :eek:

Love thy neighbour as long as thy neighbour isn't gay, female, atheist, or non-Christian.

hmm. i dont copy paste much :) i stole this of one of Razors post, because it sounded leet. But when i put it as my screename, people didnt know it was about christianity and they thought i turned into a bastard :(

D:\Valve\Steam\SteamApps\SourceMods\NightFall\materials\world

Try guessing that :p

Ctrl + V =

First of all...you're right, that was just a flagrant attempt to reach 300 by the end of the day.
Second...you're right, I read your post too fast.
Third...How is it dangerout to innocent bystanders when there aren'

Ctrl-V:
Ayant analysé plusieurs individus à caractéristiques parentales dans ma longue et progressive adolescence (qui eut lieu après la période de 1998), je peux affirmer que si l’autorité parentale n’est plus en tous points semblables à ce qu’elle était à l’époque, elle n’a certainement pas régressée.

AntiAnto said:
Ctrl-V:
Ayant analysé plusieurs individus à caractéristiques parentales dans ma longue et progressive adolescence (qui eut lieu après la période de 1998), je peux affirmer que si l’autorité parentale n’est plus en tous points semblables à ce qu’elle était à l’époque, elle n’a certainement pas régressée.
Is that for some sort of Psych class?

mine is concept art which is kind of difficult to display in text format.

Back