I want to be an astronaut ...

I always wanted to work in law enforcement. I still have not narrowed it down much more than that, and maybe open a restaurant later in life.

When I was a kid, I wanted to be a paleontologist. Then I learned how much school I'd have to do, for soemthing that turned out, wouldn't be much fun :(

Nowadays I wanna be either a musician in a band, or a (comic) artist, neither of which require much work, and both I'm fairly good at.

When I was a kid, I wanted to be a paleontologist. Then I learned how much school I'd have to do, for soemthing that turned out, wouldn't be much fun :(

Nowadays I wanna be either a musician in a band, or a (comic) artist, neither of which require much work, and both I'm fairly good at.

Yeah I remember I wanted to be a paleontologist too. To dig up and study dinosaur bones :(

Oh how dreams are shattered. Today, I want to be a 3d artist, creating 3d art for production purposes like movies and games.

Unfortunately I suck at it.

I remember in Kindergarten they would ask this question. The teacher was always surprised at my answer because most kids would say "Fireman!" or "Big twuck dwiva!" and i always said "A photographer for national geogwaphic".

However when i was a kid, i always wanted to study animals, and now i'm in college studying zoology.

Well, I've always wanted to be an astronaut, but that would be quite impossible for many reasons including physical ones. On a most possible extent, I would like to be either a astronomer or a coroner. And I've got the grades to attend both of those jobs so I'm very positive about those ambitions.

I also wanted to be a pirate, really, loved pirates since i was in 3rd grade.

And i still wanna be a pirate!

i always wanted to be a doctor partially b/c my father inspired me but i never told him. i thought it would have disappointed him b/c i didn't choose something cooler/different. i'm in medical school now, so i'm definitely going to fulfill that.

on a more fantastical idea, being a football(soccer) star would definitely be the life. I'd live in Europe playing for an awesome club, score lots of goals, cash, and fame.

I looked into being an astronaut once. From what I've read your best chance of going into space would be to be an Air Force fighter pilot that runs triathalons and has a PhD in engineering and a MD.

I wanted to sit in and IRC channel and make fun of a chav

looks like my wish came true!

When I was younger, I'm pretty sure I wanted to be an astronaut, then a paleontologist, then a racecar driver, then a fighter pilot, then a foot soldier, then a video game tester (yes, as a career), then a teacher, then a programmer, then a video game mapper, then a video game designer, then a genetic biologist, then a visual artist, then a quantum physicist, then a spacetime-physics theorist, then a rock-band musician, then a teacher, then an actor, then a director, then an actor again, then a writer, then an actor/writer/director, then a game designer again, and now I want to either do film or video game design.

*deep breath*

*falls unconscious*

I don't want to be an astronaut but a cosmonaut. Not really :p

Imagine, standing upon the bright sand of moon, watching the Earth standing long long away. The bluish planet flying in distance as the shadow of the moon concealed a part of it. And sing "fly me to the moon..." That's soooooo awesome.

Let's dream again. This time we are sitting on one of the moons of Jupiter, Io. Looking at the gigantic, colourful Jupiter standing, covering half of the sky above us. The giant Callisto and Ganymede being with us, surrounding the space beyond Jupiter together. Wooow!

When I was in kindergarten, I wanted to be the President.

When I reached elementary school, I wanted to be an astronaut.

When I became 4th grade, I wanted to be a scientist.

When I reached Grade 6, I wanted to become a military officer.

I still have that dream.

I wanted to be a cowboy, an astronaut, and a fireman. Eventually they all sort of melded together. I think, in the end, I dreamt of being some sort of crazy flying supersoaker-weilding cowboy.

What the hecks an Assassassin? It sounds like some weird....snake....monster...thing...dialog.. :p

What the hecks an Assassassin? It sounds like some weird....snake....monster...thing...dialog.. :p

He wants to murder asses, of course. an ass-assassin

I said something lame like policeman in primary school. Then I realised being a policeman sucks, unless you're investigating murders.

I want to do absolutely nothing. Office Space style.

When I am in kindergarten, I want to be an astronaut.
When I am in primary school, I want to take part in a space research.
When I am in secondary school, I want to be a physicist.
When I am in high school, I want to study Master's degree.
When I am in university, I want to get a high-salaried job in society.
When I graduated, I want to have three meals everyday, and a shelter to live.
When I get a job, I just want to live.

^How sad life is... :(

I actualy grew up wanting to do pretty much nothing. I watched Seinfeld and Friends way too much growing up.. And none of them really ever spent much time at work. :p

I want to work in weapons manufacture, such as Lockheed-Martin. I want a job where I get paid to think of more ingenious ways to kill people.

To be honest i don't care what it is i'm doing so long as i feel comfortable and confident while i'm doing it, and it pays all my bills.

So far i've been doing almost everything computers.

When I was really ickle I wanted to be a stormtrooper :D but I couldn't figure out how to make the armour out of cardboard right ;(

Then... I wanted to be a fast jet pilot in the RAF... when I was around 13 or 14 I was in CCF RAF cadets and the Air Training Corps, flying a little in Grob Tutors and having an awesome time... then my optician told me I had a kind of colour blindness. He was like, 'it won't effect anything you want to do, don't worry. It's not like you want to become a pilot, is it? Ha ha ha!"

Me: D:

So that, plus my short sightedness, plus the fact that I'm female kind of made me realise that I could never do that.

I can still get a private pilots licence I guess.. my eyesight isn't that bad. But I'll never get to fly the fast jets :(

Now, I want to work in game development.. on the concept arty side of things perhaps. I'm hopefully taking a 3d design course at college which'll help one side of it at least :)

awww... the way you say Ickle is just so cute! Hehe. A female stormtrooper. Now that'd be awesome.

As far as your current dream for game development as a concept artist... You'll have an awesome career in that if you keep up your astounding work.

Seriously I can't believe no one else wanted to be a rockstar..

Rockstars generally develop serious drug addictions and become riddled with STDs when all their groupies have sex with them.

I'll pass. :eek:

Not all of them do, part of me LOVES the lifestyle of excess though..

It's mostly the stage performance thing..

I never really knew what I wanted to do with myself when i was really young, I didn't even have any like astronaut, fireman, or rockstar (well... astronaut and rockstar would be awesome, but i never exactly thought of them as doable carreer paths :p). whenever i was asked by anyone what i wanted to do it was always an 'i dunno'.

nowadays what i'm aiming towards is a job as either an illustrator or concept designer

Someone in the Army that shoots people.

PEW PEW PEW

Back