I was right about weapons

K

kolor12

Gravity gun (zero point gun) using to magnifize objects and throw it

Physgun can take objects with ray

What are you going on about?

I don't think you're supposed to give out information you dug out from the source... I can give you a load of info I found at another forum but it's not legal.

share it with me

d1_trainstation_050002.jpg

Barney bites the dust

Yea you are in risk of bieng banned....

Edit: YAy! what is that?! /\

I assume what you're trying to say is that the manipulator with orange shine on it, picks up stuff and then is able to launch it.

But the manipulator with blue beams, can just simply pick things up and move them around a bit... funnily enough just like we've seen already in the Steam videos...

Jeez, if it took you to download some illegal source code to work that one out, you're even more of an asshat than I thought.

Originally posted by Chris_D
I assume what you're trying to say is that the manipulator with orange shine on it, picks up stuff and then is able to launch it.

But the manipulator with blue beams, can just simply pick things up and move them around a bit... funnily enough just like we've seen already in the Steam videos...

Jeez, if it took you to download some illegal source code to work that one out.

found that out of beta, not source code

Why? Posting a link to some pictures I found...Im just intrigued :(

haha i was right also, i was sure of it, gabe said its a different weapon, and everyone thought the bluebeam simply wouldnt be in the game, hahah, ^5 kolor12

Back