Idea

Pi Mu Rho said:
Awsome...can't wait for it!

FPS/RTS style game with graphics/physics better than hl2's....Kinda makes me giddy like a school girl.

I have accedentaly uncovered a game secretly in development! :D

Can you tell who is making it?
Which engine?
And what kind off universe? (kinda like C&C? ;))

Pi Mu Rho is Gabe Newell
And the secret project is Commander Keen FPS

No wait, then he should be John Carmack...oh well

Who'd want to be John Carmack and have the most boring job in the world :|

So it's a developer that is not common knowledge or released a game before?

I know! It's evil genius FPS ;)

You will tell us near the release of the game right Pi? That would be the coolest thing to play through a commercial game and actually know one of the developers. Or maybe not, if the game suck but anyway...

dart321 said:
You will tell us near the release of the game right Pi? That would be the coolest thing to play through a commercial game and actually know one of the developers. Or maybe not, if the game suck but anyway...
...and give us a discount on the game! :D

I like playing this game of Hints :p

Pi, licensed engine, or inhouse engine?

Licensed engine.
C&C-esque universe (i.e. slightly futuristic, but not very)
New company, old developers (some ex-Westwood, some ex-EA, some from other places)

Pi Mu Rho said:
Licensed engine.
C&C-esque universe (i.e. slightly futuristic, but not very)
New company, old developers (some ex-Westwood, some ex-EA, some from other places)
Oh C&C like eh...my turn to ask questions!

C&C esque?Does that mean the game is close the C&C timeline/storyline?Also if it is how far futuristic is it?

Also mmmmmm...will we hl2.netters get a discount on the game?!?! :D

It has nothing to do with the C&C timeline/storyline. The only similiarity is the setting - near future, on Earth. (mostly)

No, you won't get a discount :)

Pi Mu Rho said:
It has nothing to do with the C&C timeline/storyline. The only similiarity is the setting - near future, on Earth. (mostly)

No, you won't get a discount :)
Son of a bitch.... :(

Well at least by these hints I know it's gonna be badass...so I'll gladly pay full price.

What else kind info can you give us about this company and game....I know you already told a lot (probally a lot more than you should have), but we are curious because this game sounds really badass.

Console, PC or next-gen console?

Singleplayer aimed or primarily multiplayer?

This is fun! :D

Unless somebody already mentioned it and I missed it, Hostile Waters was a game in the same vein.

Pi's gonna be in deep sh*t if he keeps going the way he's going :p

Nonesense, he's not revealing anything that his company's marketing department will in the next couple of months.

renegade multi player should of been like it was, except for each team one random player gets an overhead c and c style control view, and he could control the havester, buy veichels, give players on foot suggestions, ect.

I've said too much already :)

I just found out what the game is. Oh no it's Pi Mu Rho's hit squad..........

Pi Mu Rho said:
I've said too much already :)

You do realize, that there's a deadly red laser rapidly making its way upward between your legs, right?? :eek:

You might want to spill more info on the project, PMR, for your own saftey and health.

:p

Back