If Gordon were ever to talk what would his first words be?

I bet Gordon wishes he could go back in time to just before he left the Lambda Complex, and talk to the head scientist again.

Scientist: "Of course, you owe us nothing, Dr. Freeman..."
Gordon: "You're goddamned right." *leaves*

I found This over the Search engine.

Alyx comes running: We gotta get out of here! SCANNERS!
Gordon looks at the "scanners"
Gordon: Hey that's not scanners, it's just some computer geeks who were spying on you in your shower!
Alyx: How do you know?
Gordon: Don't you know about the great organisation that I am part of that pretty much spend their spare time to get a good look of you in the shower?
Alyx is very upset and runs away to cry.
Gordon thinks back at the last meeting...

Gordon, G-man and a few other geeks are watching Alyx as she is showering.
G-man drewls and says: Well well.. isn't this just like... old times?
Gordons pet headcrab jumps up and down to get a better look.
The computer geeks are capturing the moment with their brand new digital video cameras.

TaoFan said:
In a quiet moment, Barney finally buys Gordon his beer, and hears the first words out of Gordon's mouth when he's finished drinking it:

(Belch)

Barney Belch from Simpsons :cheese:

Gordon: Alright People you got to tell me these things. I've been in a Stasis for 10 years OK, Throw me a Frickin' Bone here! I'am The boss, need the info!!!

bliink said:
I think gordon should have an angry, violent outburst- that should be when he first talks.

Kleiner: OK Gordon, just step into the portal I've created, and we'll send you to a new location!

*Gman suddenly appears*

Gordon: Woah hold it! Alright, I'm not going in another single goddamn portal again you egghead! If you didn't have such a portal fetish to begin with, I might even have tenure by now! I was making $80K at black mesa you stupid clown! a company car! research interns! ...interns, damnit!! Why'd you idiots have to do REAL science anyway?!?!

You've changed kleiner!

And you! *to gman* who in ****s name are you anyway, mother****er?! Why dont you just ****ing tell me, bastard! or you! *to kleiner* You seem to know a shitload more than I do about this guy!

You know what? **** this, man- *shoots gman in the head, gman dies*. Yeah, thats right biatch *shoots 5 more bullets into gmans corpse*

Kleiner, back the hell up man, or you're next!

*opens gmans briefcase*

Ohh.. whats this? *reads* aha! its a script! I knew it! ... now I know it!

Kleiner: Gordon!

Gordon: Shut the hell up! *shoots kleiner* BOOM HEADSHOT!

Yo alyx, hook me up with some loooooove! lets go find some rebel chicks! its party time with the gordon freemeister! *is now wearing the gmans jacket*

I know someone who owes me A LOT of beer!

*gordon does a dance and leaves the room, holding alyx by the waist*

Gordon Freeman, you've just been Punk'd.

Gordon: Muahahah brluluuahahah paki mfcin sifer!11
Barney: WTF?!

I still think he should sing the 'I can Talk!' song from the Charlotte's Web cartoon.

i think it would be shut the f**k up alyx, be casue she talks the whole time in ep 1

Gordon: Alix I've got something to tell you.
Alix: Spit it out.
Gordon: Er... I'm really your son from the future.
Alix: :O ...Get out! *frantic push*
Gordon: Aaaaa.... *falls over cliff*

Redneck said:
Gordon: Alyx I've got something to tell you.
Alyx: Spit it out.
Gordon: Er... I'm really your son from the future.
QUOTE]

Lmao :D , Alyx I bet would freak out and She's trying to hit on her son ROFLMFAO, after all the flirty moments

That's like...an episode from Will and Grace? And I might fall off a cliff if Valve did that to me :x

I was talkin to a friend about this, and he thinks...

Half-Life 3:
Opening scene of Gordon in some crappy living space in another make-do Black Mesa. Looking at his high-res face in the mirror, feeling his growing stubble. Early morning of course.

"Ugh... you look like shit..."

His head moves slightly to the side, examining the side of his face as the Gman is revealed standing reflected in the mirror.

Gman says some witty catch-phrase as the walls fly away into the void.

Rennmniscant said:
I was talkin to a friend about this, and he thinks...

Half-Life 3:
Opening scene of Gordon in some crappy living space in another make-do Black Mesa. Looking at his high-res face in the mirror, feeling his growing stubble. Early morning of course.

Sorry but the main character talking to himself while looking at his reflection thing as an introduction has already been done. Example Prey.

lets kick ass and chew bubblegum.....ive got a whole lot of bubblegum....hang on a minute its gone..whos been stealing my bubblegum

Back