If I died tomorrow...

TechnoHippyChic

The Freeman
Reaction score
... people would think I had a problem. Apart from my rig, I've got pictures, cd's with videos, posters, my HL1 box propped up like a shrine, an HL2 wallpaper, bunch a crap saved, and lamda symbols everywhere.

My final thoughts would be - "GODDAMNIT, i didn't get to play it!!"

ya know whats sad is tha tive had the same thought...if i die in the next few weeks, my biggest regret might be not playing half life 2;(
im a loser

Actually, I've been having some chest pains lately, and it kinda worries me - I haven't exactly been living healthily for a while...

i'd usually tell you guys to get a life, but i'm a computer junkie myself so i have no room to speak. :( i can only dream of being like arnold schwarzengger ;(

Hippy,
you might want to go to a doctor to have those chest pains checked out. You don't want to have a heart attack when you go to the store to pick up HL2

:x

I appreciate the concern, but most doctors are quacks, it seems. I have genetics on my side I think ;). As long as I can finish SP :p

i think i should start working out more. never know what could happen in the next 15 days..

Originally posted by SilentKilla
i think i should start working out more. never know what could happen in the next 15 days..

that's bad for you... haven't you heard about those guys dropping dead from too much physical exertion? ;)

I personally like to let myself go until anything I do turns out to be exercise :)

the sad thing is there will probably be atleast a few people who are waiting for this game, that sadly wont ever get to play it here on earth.

your thoughts should be "would I go to hell or heaven if I died today...."

I keep thinking where ever an accident could occur, i keep thinking "im not going to die, i need hl2 cant die, need hl2... not die"

Originally posted by TechnoHippyChic
You'd have to win the pool as to when...

as in time of day? I'll take 1pm, the thirteenth hour muahaha!

"One death is a tragedy. A million deaths is a statistic."
-Josef Stalin.

Originally posted by Javert
"One death is a tragedy. A million deaths is a statistic."
-Josef Stalin.
true in a way. i guess just about every way

Back