If this forum were a bar

Dux

Reaction score
What would you be doing? What would you be drinking? Would you be dead on the floor?

I'd be drinking Stella or Murphy's :)

I'd be chatting to everyone :D and starting important discussions... and then removed people from the room when they are bad :p

I'd be the designated driver. And my hand would be on my bretta in my pocket.

Id be doing what I normally do in the clubs. Drinking a double rum and coke, and trying to pick up anything that moves haha.

I would make drinking contests with every mods. I bet I could put you all in an ethylic coma.

We should plan that, a hl2.net meeting in a bar ;)

I'd be sitting in the Gentleman's section sipping on a glass of brandy while discussing local affairs with my chums from the Camden social club.

I'd build my own section in the bar with a LAN setup.

Anyone can come.

I would go in with my fake ID, an start talkin to random people. Then i would go around taking a poll on a certain subject from random people for absolutly no reason.
Then i would push nietzche away and start flirtin wit the brunette.
Nietzche would then become angry and take out a weapon. The bar would then turn in the the arena (R.I.P) and random stuff would happen and everyone would become all powerful and it would be fun, and Thenerdguy would come back to earth from his mormon planet to join in the fun, then he would fight me, using his really cool (by cool i mean not cool) looking 3D glasses, but i would win cause i win.

If this forum were a bar... each new member who walks (registers) into the bar would get bottle of Jagermeister cracked on their heads as a welcome from me. :cheese:

Cracked on their heads?

Woot let me help, by help I mean lick all the jager off the floor.

if this forum was a bar... i would walk out of it and find a bar with women in it :p

if this forum were a bar... it would be a gay bar.

and nw909 would find a way to spam :dozey:

If this forum were a bar I would be chatting it up with 2 hot chicks and would then quickly leave to go back to my house... With the two girls.

EDIT: If it were a gay bar then I would quickly leave and go accross the street where the HL2.net bar moved to.

If hl2.net was a bar I would wonder who all the guys are talking to becuase there are little to no girls that post in HL2.net.

I would then shutter at the thought of what they could be.

I would then order a beer. And drink in peace while talking with anyone that would bother to listin.

If it were a bar then people would come to drink as well as talk about HL2. So thats why girls would come in.

If this forum were a bar then mullinator would be thrown out on account of being a hellspawn baby.

I would sit there by myself but would throw out retarded off-topic comments from time to time when I get drunk.

I'd get hammered like a teenage girl backstage at a Aerosmith concert then beat the living shit out of alb2101 or whatever the fudge his name is.

I'd be drinking a lot of Vodka and Coke and dancing like a moron.

I would scan the bar for hot chicks but not find any. Then I would realize this is just like any other party I went too except with less pr0n.

I'd be singing with the piano man wearing a college sweatshirt, drinking a Shirley Temple w/ refills, and a finishing with a good pass-out onto the counter til the noon after.
And don't get me started with the TV on...

I'd suddenly pull out a knife, grab a hostage and walk out of the building slowly.

But wouldn't Munro like be the owner of the bar? I don't think the guy that owns the bar would pay for his customers.

I'm the owner of the Bar. Yes. nw909 for **** sake put that knife down. Your scaring away potentially good customers.

Originally posted by Dux
I'm the owner of the Bar. Yes. nw909 for **** sake put that knife down. Your scaring away potentially good customers.

Ok...

* nw909 goes back to his LAN party...

Back