If this forum were a bar

Originally posted by Tredoslop
Dux, what makes you so special?

Nothing at all makes me "special". The fact being I said It was mine was becasue I decided to start the thread. Is that such a crime to claim it mine?

Originally posted by Tredoslop
"If" this forum was a bar, don't you think the Admins be the owners?

No becasue then your overly defying the point. And before this turns into a flame/spam thread please let this be the end of it. I didn't start this to have arguemnts over who owns an imaginery bar.

I would be dancing on top of the bar drunk,while making stupid non-funny jokes about the mods and admins.

this has turned into an even gayer thread by throwing in the role playing

Is anyone else scared by the fact that if nw909 was in a bar the first two things he'd do would be to Have a lan party and then hold a hostage at Knife point?

Originally posted by Feath
Is anyone else scared by the fact that if nw909 was in a bar the first two things he'd do would be to Have a lan party and then hold a hostage at Knife point?
Nah that would be cool.Even tho I'm proablly going to be the hostage....

Nah, the hostage would probably be Doom3>hl2, and you'd never see him again.

Originally posted by nw909
Nah, the hostage would probably be Doom3>hl2, and you'd never see him again.

man!
u disappoint me.. i thought u were gonna say "the hostage would definitely be Brassmunkey.. ya u guys remember that ID fanboi, dontcha!?"

hehe oh well.. :rolleyes: :p

Originally posted by Brassmonkey
Half Life 2's graphics aren't that good, look at these really old and tiny screenshots of Half Life 2. OMG, Doom 3 is so better. Carmack is so much better than Valve. I look forward to your FANBOY replies.

lol Feath!!!

that quote was the only thing missing from this thread, now its complete hahaa :LOL:

Originally posted by Tr0n
I would be dancing on top of the bar drunk,while making stupid non-funny jokes about the mods and admins.

lol...there's gotta be 1 person that HAS to do it :LOL:

I would just sit in the corner and cry, because HL2 isnt released yet

I'd start off with a Guinness or two, and then move to a nice scotch on the rocks. Once i'm too drunk to taste the beautiful scotch, I hope I'd be aware enough to start ordering a cheaper irish whiskey.

Yes, the people who spam are the ones who get blind drunk and starting shout inconsiquental bollocks.

I'd be under the table with the hottest girl in the bar! :E
wait... if this forum was a bar...
Then there wouldn't be any girls there!
So that means that i'm under the table with something else!
I'm scared. ;(

Well, if this forum WAS a bar, as opposed to a gaming forum, then there would be girls there... think about it :p

Oh I forgot to say if this WAS a bar, I sure as hell wouldnt be mentioning HL2 or any games period, not the best way to get the girls haha.

But if you do mention hl2 and you manage to get the girl.
Thats when you know you found the one. :)

I'd be making people say things as well as deleting sentences they just said.

Then i would leave because you people are Su-a-a-aaaaaaaad. :p

a 12 y/o moderator would try to gag me and id beat the **** out of him

12 year old moderator? We have a 12 year old mederator?! God! The world has truly come to an end!

Anywho...you'd then be thrown out for assaulting one of the staff. Probably beaten up in one of the back alleys.

Originally posted by Farrowlesparrow
12 year old moderator? We have a 12 year old mederator?! God! The world has truly come to an end!

Anywho...you'd then be thrown out for assaulting one of the staff. Probably beaten up in one of the back alleys.
some act like theyre 12. forum trolls dont beat up anyone in back alleys, sorry.

we'd all be staring at monitors not talking just typing. It would be a dull bar. Think of all those spillage accidents, not a place for keyboards

"Respect to the man in the icecream van!"

/me turns the bar into a rave party

Originally posted by Desolate
some act like theyre 12. forum trolls dont beat up anyone in back alleys, sorry.

You dont really make sense, who mentioned forum trolls? Where are these mods that behave as if they were 12?

maybe its the ones who feel that the highest honor in life is keeping hl2 forums neat and tidy. closing threads that they dont like, banning people for having opinions and not making 'positive' comments all the time.

Yeah, I'd like to know that... as for trolls goes... I think we could rustle up a few in General Discussion :| ... (no offence to any non-trolls who post there :p )

EDIT: Desolate? Trying to start that old argument up agian ? hmmmm

WE HAVE 12-YEAR OLD MODERATORS?!?!?!?!
WHY DIDN'T ANYONE TELL ME?!?!?!?!2/2/?@@??1/2!!??@

We don't .... our crew is a lot older than that. Remember, people said I was too young (and I'm 16) ... and Desolate is trying to stir up trouble.... again (I have no problem with HL2 Stone.. he's mended his ways, and is a nice guy now :) ) ... but Desolate seems to be... still sore

If this forum was a Bar, I'd be very very very drunk, talking to everyone, getting jumped by random people who I don't know and eating all the SPAM that people bring into the forums....

...the strange thing is I hate the taste of SPAM

(SPAM is a registered trade Mark of some company that I can't remember, so something or other..)

yea hl2 stone is a nice guy cause if he says anything that you dont like, then he will be banned again and he knows it. he sweetens up his posts just to stay here, i dont. sorry to dissapoint you.

Originally posted by Desolate
yea hl2 stone is a nice guy cause if he says anything that you dont like, then he will be banned again and he knows it. he sweetens up his posts just to stay here, i dont. sorry to dissapoint you.

i did change my ways i do watch my words now cuz i dont want to be banned again... reformed...

edit: ducky: confused?!?!

You wouldn't be banned without a warning.. remember I warned you the first time :).. anyways... well, I think he's changed his ways.... not just sweetening his words as you put it.

i know him better than you do and trust me, if he was actually able to say what he wanted, his posts wouldnt be so nice and clean.

Back