If you could be anything you wanted to what would you be?

An altered human to be the best at everything?

Being the best at everything would be borring.
Well, that's my excuse for being so lazy.

Raw meat would be rather tasty right now =P

The Dark Elf said:
Now why is that? :p

So she'd have supreme power over you, since you're just a moderator... and so she could look down and laugh at all the people who say there is no god, when in fact, there is.

id like to have all the powers you can think of :D

fly at light speed, run at the speed of sound, teleport myself, change my image at will, change others will, have 1 of those memory erasers like off men in black on my fingertip, and have the strength like hercules, and have the skill like bruce lee.

or just be me

oldagerocker said:
I'd like to be me in a good mood All the time, that is the best me.

Hey, that's actually a pretty good one.

I'm going to modify it a little bit.

I'd want to be blissfully happy all the time. If i'm happy, no matter what's going on in my life, then you can't go wrong there.

Raziaar said:
Hey, that's actually a pretty good one.

I'm going to modify it a little bit.

I'd want to be blissfully happy all the time. If i'm happy, no matter what's going on in my life, then you can't go wrong there.

Why not simply carry a canister of laughing gas around with you? Then you can share the forced joy.

oldagerocker said:
I'd like to be me in a good mood All the time, that is the best me.
Then you'd never experience what its like not to be in a good mood, so being in a good mood wouldn't mean as much and you'd start to get depressed, only you'd not be able to, so you'd end up some story on the twilight zone probably entitled "the man who couldn't be sad"

I would be Spider-Man.

Or failing that, maybe an eagle or something. Anything that can fly..

I'd be Jeon JiYun. Then I'd never leave the house, but just sit at home staring at myself in a mirror.

No wait. I would leave the house, but only long enough to find whoever got to be the real me, and marry me.

Then I'd switch back to me and be married to Jeon.

I'm a very confused person.

KoreBolteR said:
id like to have all the powers you can think of :D

fly at light speed, run at the speed of sound, teleport myself, change my image at will, change others will, have 1 of those memory erasers like off men in black on my fingertip, and have the strength like hercules, and have the skill like bruce lee.

or just be me

Wait... wait... what's the point of being able to run at the speed of sound if you can already fly at lightspeed? And why would you want either if you can teleport? Variety?

Oh, and I think the memory things are called Neuralysers.

I came up with another thing now, I'd like to be the leader of a terrorist group in the future so I could crash an asteroid onto the earth using powerful nuclear thrusters ;) Original NO?!:D

For a day, a beautiful girl. Then maybe one good martial art master.

I'd love to be....able to control time...

Either that or filthy rich :p

Everything in this thread combined together in one little gift-wrapped box.

To be able to weild magic in real life.

No seriously how cool would be able to cast fireballs at people be?

A bird that never has to eat.. i would just fly around to all the different continents and everything and explore the world my whole life.

Have you seen X-men

all the characters MIXED into 1 = ME :)

The ability to read minds. That's all.

Trust me, you'd get everywhere in life.

-Angry Lawyer

Angry Lawyer said:
The ability to read minds. That's all.

Trust me, you'd get everywhere in life.

-Angry Lawyer
You'd just exploit people.. much like a lawyer :angel:

Yeah i'll take reading minds too.

Though only selectively... not like mel gibson.

I would be a super Ninja-Samurai hybrid with all the powers of Raikoh and Ryu Hayabusa. Holy shit, I would kick so much ass.

I go to sleep and the thread grows 3 pages :O

I'd be one of many things.
#1- a cheese stick
#2 - a Mclaren F1
#3 - an airplane
#4 - any type of extremely destructive gun

I would be a cat. Theyre so lazy...

either that or a banana....or maybe both....banana cat...hmmm....

Secret government death squad. Seriously, how cool would it be to knock off dictators and political dissidents and leave no trace? Democracy? Due Process? Bah! :p

Either that or Bubb Rubb: "And tha whistle goes Woo Woooo!"

Back