If you had to lose one of these senses, what wud it be?

Which sense would you sacrifice if forced?

• Total voters
Smell.

My mum has no sense of smell at all. She can "sense" smells by taste, such as smoke and gas, just as if she can smell. It doesn't effect her taste, if anything, her taste of things around her and food is stronger but things like Fizzy drinks are way too strong and all the tastes are "exagerated" if you get me.

Smell... my nose pisses me off.
I'd rather just chop it off altogether.
Runny noses ftl.

Taste or Smell for me again, but i chose taste well over smell. Smells mean alot to me, the smell of family and things around you that you associate with a smell. They trigger memories and security in your brain and not being able to smell would mean nothingness. Most of taste is in smell anyway, so losing senses in my tongue wouldn't be that bad.

KoreBolteR- said:
i chose 6 choices by mistake :p

i was going to do paranormal sense, but that would have been idiotic :p

so i chose voice.. lol

i agree with you though shod. tbh i would rather be dead, than deaf and blind.
Kore has more senses than the rest of you puny mortals. Cower - COWER in awe of his transcendent might, you wretched little pillocks.

Definitely taste, for reasons already mentioned. If it was a choice between blind and deaf, while I'd hate to be without either, I'd choose to be deaf.

Taste and smell accompany each other to a certain degree, so if you lost either, you'd lose the best part of the other.

I'd defenately cry if I lose my shens, so I chose smell. I wouldn't care about my gf having a bad breath :x

Taste IMO is the least valuable. It's the least likly to save your life and would least afect your life to lose (unless your life revolves around eating things or chewing stuff). You can see or hear the danger. You smell the smoke. You cry for help. Life would be incredibly difficult without touch.

Back