If you were TDE...

Death.Trap

Tank
Reaction score
Why would you be making all these questinare threads?

(seriously though...whats going on?)

Yes, I would. They're fun, finally some decent stuff to discuss :D

Yes, they are cool form of semi spam, and I know why he did them. The offtopic forum was dead at the time.

lol, was just about to make a thread about this

MaxiKana said:
Yes, they are cool form of semi spam, and I know why he did them. The offtopic forum was dead at the time.
I'm going to agree with that one cause it makes me look good :)

(its also the real reason)

The Dark Elf said:
I'm going to agree with that one cause it makes me look good :)

(its also the real reason)
TDE wanted to inject the previous life back into this forum, it's a noble cause, so I jumped on board :)

If I was dark elf I would try and get to 10,000 posts and be a strider

its a great idea, helps tighten the community :)

It's annoying and forced. I don't like them at all (which is also why I'm not posting in them).

theGreenBunny said:
It's annoying and forced. I don't like them at all (which is also why I'm not posting in them).

GJ TGB :thumbs:

He realised the vacuum left by all the political threads, and filled it. So long have we been burdened with them, that it was only when they were shut in their box... "seperate forum" :p, that we knew what had been missing all this time.

That of course is the "poll" and questionaire threads.

theGreenBunny said:
Don't worry, nobody missed you :)

I'd say its to cover his inner hatred and put a happy mask on his face while he plots out a way to ban everyone and get away with it.

The Dark Elf said:
Don't worry, nobody missed you :)
Thanks for the reassurance, I was worried a thread couldn't be truly generic boring without me posting in it :)

Danimal said:
If I was dark elf I would try and get to 10,000 posts and be a strider

Can't happen. Or maybe it will say "Super Moderator alias Strider" :p

CyberSh33p said:
I'd say its to cover his inner hatred and put a happy mask on his face while he plots out a way to ban everyone and get away with it.
My cunning plan revealed!

and I woulda got awa.. wait, I can still get away with it ha! :p

Heh well asking people's opinion on these things are fun and so are polls :D i love teh polls!

It is a good Idea, more to discuss, but theres too many of them at once :/

I don't think so. I think that there is a proper amount of them. Or we could make even more. They are interesting to me. And they are cool spam, not the evil, fatty type of spam we see so often.

MaxiKana said:
I don't think so. I think that there is a proper amount of them. Or we could make even more. They are interesting to me. And they are cool spam, not the evil, fatty type of spam we see so often.
Agreed.. We've been making a few early morning, then letting them get used up by the end of the day, then another few the next morning.

That's pretty cool idea :) Seems to be working too.... I just posted one myself.

Back