Im back from Alctraz & I got to talk to the man.

you will have to put it in some leet format :p :D :D :D divx or xvid hehe

Originally posted by dbsynergy
Alright... im gonna do it in one big post tho. Gonna take me a while to get it all done.

Just tell us now...did they discuss multi-player?

lol bunch of greedy bastards... so yea did they talk about multiplayer :)

I need to take advantage of my providers unlimited bandwidth, please upload it to me :D

Originally posted by dbsynergy
Alright... im gonna do it in one big post tho. Gonna take me a while to get it all done.

just spill the new info ;p we dont need a huge post, just the goods!

lol he's not going to upload 4 gigs to somebody.. he's going to edit it.. don't be stupid.

Originally posted by [[LuCkY]]
I need to take advantage of my providers unlimited bandwidth, please upload it to me :D
you do know the difference between an isp's limits, and a webhost's limits don't you?

well if shacknews and others were there and heard the new info...why the heck dont they have news up on their site?

Originally posted by d8cam
well if shacknews and others were there and heard the new info...why the heck dont they have news up on their site?

because they're all drunk and they probably Just got back, or maybe they're on a flight home, or a drive, i dunno.

Originally posted by worldspawn
lol he's not going to upload 4 gigs to somebody.. he's going to edit it.. don't be stupid.

Not if he has a fat pipe. Besides, I did production for 2 years, I could edit it and release to the public.

Originally posted by d8cam

they were probably sleeping. I doubt the Alcatraz thing finished a half hour ago, so I would assume dbsynergy was sleeping as well. :)

you do know the difference between an isp's limits, and a webhost's limits don't you?

What the hell does that have to do with anything?

Surprise POP QUIZ from worldspawn?

What the hell does that have to do with anything?
you quote me saying you have unlimited bandwidth when i was talking about my webhost's limit, not my own.. i can upload any amount i want, but it's not like i'm going to waste all my personal bandwidth on serving this file.. i'll let my website do that.

get with the times. bittorrent or bust!
....or something

Originally posted by KagePrototype
they were probably sleeping. I doubt the Alcatraz thing finished a half hour ago, so I would assume dbsynergy was sleeping as well. :)

i'm guessing it was a long drive home. the island closes at 10 i think...

he said it took 40 minutes to drive home so give him a break!

eheheh

Buy Half-Life 2
Ships October 30, 2003! Free shipping. Order today. -aff
store.gaminghaven.com

[/retarded]

you quote me saying you have unlimited bandwidth when i was talking about my webhost's limit, not my own.. i can upload any amount i want, but it's not like i'm going to waste all my personal bandwidth on serving this file.. i'll let my website do that.

What? I said I could host via IRC. Where did I say I would use you're bandwidth?

What? I said I could host via IRC. Where did I say I would use you're bandwidth?
jesus nevermind you're stupid.

Save the fighting for teh DM. Lets Hear the new info : D

And I am from HL2Central. We can host for you

Don't get all defensive now, that you realised you thought I said something that I didn't.

I left the party at 10PM. Took me a while to get accross the bay on the boat and then I had to drive.

Don't get all defensive now, that you realised you thought I said something that I didn't.

****! both of you shut the **** up you ****ing ****s.

stop thread crapping.

ahhh more late night craziness from hl2.net, gotta love it (yet hate it, for being past my bed time)

dbsynergy

list facts, we don't want a story, we want a list of facts.

leave the novel for later, we want facts now and only facts now, thanks!

Yay, I am part of HL2 mid-night craziness. Me special.

Originally posted by zdub
duuude whats with lack of update?

yeah, dbsynergy, spill the new info, you dont need a long ass formulated post, just give us teh goods!!

Back