Im back from Alctraz & I got to talk to the man.

i'll battle you over a pit of flaming spikes suspended only by a rope bridge for the line!

hey as far as we know he has...he hasnt given any info yet...

[[LuCkY]] will give you a blow job if you give us the info!

he fell asleep on his computer. an automatic email from dsynger's computer told me that it was delayed. sorry guys.

so is my lack of action in this last week or two...

*sigh*

im still hungry in victoria...

no its not its going to make the date yesterday i know it

Originally posted by zdub
so is my lack of action in this last week or two...

*sigh*

im still hungry in victoria...

i got the munchies

/me curses teh zong

:dozey: :naughty: :| :(

*eats some crackers*

Originally posted by dbsynergy
I recorded an hour worth of video, saw the whole presentation (which WAY better than expected) and got to talk to Gabe Newell himself. Im editing the video down now but I need mirrors which I was hoping some of you might be able to help with. I'll try to make torrents out of everything big.

BTW I got some free stuff which I'll take pics of (a tshirt, two jackets, and some 9800 XT and 9600 XT info).

I can start seeding it on Bittorrent. if you got a tracker.

Is it just me, or did anyone else browse through this thread with suspision?

im not jumping to any conclusions yet, but it's very common for forum-idiots to post things that will cause a stir.

If i went to the rock and had some info i wouldn't go straight on a forum and brag about it in 5 posts and not post anything worth while.

prove me wrong s.energy

Originally posted by Screwdriver

im not jumping to any conclusions yet, but it's very common for forum-idiots to post things that will cause a stir.

If i went to the rock and had some info i wouldn't go straight on a forum and brag about it in 5 posts and not post anything worth while.

prove me wrong s.energy

i would

like i said...im losing faith...now im just bored and baked...and not as hungry as before cause i found some crackers...least i think they were crackers.

Originally posted by Screwdriver

prove me wrong s.energy

yeah probably but just play along, it's more fun

Originally posted by zdub
like i said...im losing faith...now im just bored and baked...and not as hungry as before cause i found some crackers...least i think they were crackers.
hehe.

dbsynergy has just told me that the big info is that the game is called "Halflife 2" without the hyphen...FREAKING AWESOME

hes busy writing up the report everyones bitching about : P and converting video, he cant do it all at once and post here.

Back