Im playing CS:S tonight whether its get released or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tab said:
How is it free!?!?!? If you dont have a half-life product you dont get the game, its as simple as that. I dont think theyre giving it away to everyone.

Well if you don't have a HL product why the hell do you have STEAM then anyways?

yes. . .Ive been pwned lol. I dont know what im going to do. . .you know. . .being pwned and all.

Point is. . .its not free. You have to pay in order to get it.

Apparently your gonna be a little bitch and DL a crack for a free game.

You didnt have to post here. . .Were you forced to? Were you forced to look at this topic? Anyway, I guess, I got caught with my foot in my mouth.

Tab said:
yes. . .Ive been pwned lol. I dont know what im going to do. . .you know. . .being pwned and all.

Point is. . .its not free. You have to pay in order to get it.

No, the point is that it's provided free to people who have purchased CZ or bought an ATI card.

Its like those tv ads. Buy this and get this free. You cant get the free product without paying for the other.

Posting a topic on a public forums is going to generate peoples opinions on the subject.

Tab said:
Its like those tv ads. Buy this and get this free. You cant get the free product without paying for the other.

You just keep digging buddy.

I respect other peoples opinions. I dont mind them posting what they think. As long as theyre not trolls about it. . . .Disturbed

DiSTuRbEd said:
Well if you don't have a HL product why the hell do you have STEAM then anyways?
+visit and post on hl foums.
what gets me is people say:
i pay XX amount
VALVe Owe's me somthing
ETC

VALVe is true value for money.For £7 you can get a copy of half life 1. that alone give you so much (all those great mods)
Even if you got half life 1 on the day it came out,thats 5 years+ of free online games with an almost endless amount of mods.people forget think and should be greatful for those early days..
Now these guys are making BRand new games even CZ i class as a whole game and worth every penny,Some companys will give you a Deleted Scenes style game and charge full price...
I got CZ via steam on the day it came out,With the nicer exchange rate it cost£20.. great deal if u ask me ....
:)

I really hope you have no plans of ever becoming a accepted member of these forums....

Tab said:
I respect other peoples opinions. I dont mind them posting what they think. As long as theyre not trolls about it. . . .Disturbed

Yes we troll around the forum we love soo much.... :rolleyes:

eram said:
+visit and post on hl foums.
what gets me is people say:
i pay XX amount
VALVe Owe's me somthing
ETC

VALVe is true value for money.For £7 you can get a copy of half life 1. that alone give you so much (all those great mods)
Even if you got half life 1 on the day it came out,thats 5 years+ of free online games with an almost endless amount of mods.people forget think and should be greatful for those early days..
Now these guys are making BRand new games even CZ i class as a whole game and worth every penny,Some companys will give you a Deleted Scenes style game and charge full price...
I got CZ via steam on the day it came out,With the nicer exchange rate it cost£20.. great deal if u ask me ....
:)

You have a valid point. I take back what I said.

Dalamari said:
I really hope you have no plans of ever becoming a accepted member of these forums....

If having my own opinion is the price then so be it

If you want to break your loyalty to such a good company and get bad rap for it, go ahead, we don't care. So don't make new threads like this that are just used to make yourself feel better. This thread screams spoiled "Me Me Me Me all Mine!!"

Tab said:
Oh yea. . .Valves a GREAT company

Alright, you're the damn troll, VALVe IS a great company, they have been the nicest to the community soo far. They help out way more than most companies, go look at Crytek, and EA base camps. Then come back to me.

The only person at Valve I have repect for is Gabe. I dont have respect for the company as a whole.

And yes you have a point EA is a terrible company. I dont know why Crytek was mentioned though

Tab said:
The only person at Valve I have repect for is Gabe. I dont have respect for the company as a whole

HAHAHAHA You probably don't know who else works there, thats why you posted that statement. Yahn ****ing owns you bitch.

Well Cliff isnt bad either, but you right Yahn ownes me , along with the other guy i got "pwned" by lol

Tab said:
And yes you have a point EA is a terrible company. I dont know why Crytech was mentioned though

*Crytek...

They were mentioned cause they are one of the worst companies right now, they took 3 or 4 months to make one patch that was horrible to say the least, then a few days later, recall it, and tell people that have it, to uninstall the game and reinstall it, and put 1.1 on it. Thats how bad they are, don't get me started with their "sdk"

didnt they release a patch right after the game was released? Crytek. . .Farcry right?

downloading a cracked version is wrong no matter what

Ya valve is pretty cool overall. In comparison to EA, they are angels. Lets talk about C&C Generals for example. EA released it, put out a few patches, then released Zero Hour, put out a patch or two and then said it would no longer be supported. Now, there is rampant cheating online, the stats can no longer be trusted, and the gaming community has lost faith completely in the devs. Also, the addon runs like complete crap on even the fastest systems out there due to crappy coding in the EMP patriot code. Get a few of those babies going and even the fastest machine slows to a crawl, especially with four players on the map.

Anyways, done ranting, I just wanted to say that Valve is at least RESPONSIVE to the community, where EA just wants your money.

Tab said:
lmao...whatever, be an ass about it.

Buddy you're the one on about how its not "fair" for everybody but the ATI voucher and CZ people can play it right now...Demanding something after saying you're a "loyal" customer. You aren't shit, you aren't loyal to VALVe you just want it now, and if you don't get it now, you'll do it illegally.

Disturbed I like you and agree with you, but would you guys like to download an instantmessenger?

I've never seen someone so flammed by the masses so quickly as you've shown today lol

Valve recently said that they were releasing the game tonight. . . . .I was wrong. . . .and im sorry for the debate I started. I do own CZ. . .You guys do realize how stupid saying that I got owned sounds right?

DiSTuRbEd said:
Buddy you're the one on about how its not "fair" for everybody but the ATI voucher and CZ people can play it right now...Demanding something after saying you're a "loyal" customer. You aren't shit, you aren't loyal to VALVe you just want it now, and if you don't get it now, you'll do it illegally.

Quoted for emphasis, truth, agreement, and ownage

You have to pay to play the full game. This beta, that has your panties in a twist, is free. I can almost agree with where you're coming from, then I realize that you didn't pay for the beta.

You guys do realize how stupid saying that I got owned sounds right?You do realize how stupid you sound, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back