Status
Not open for further replies.
Crap on a Crab!

That turned out different then I expected. :|

I GOT THE LAST POST IN EVERY LOUNGE FORUM :D

postedineveryforumgm4.png

goatse = god

godhands.jpg

It is not uncommon for the religiously inclined to spot what they interpret as tangible signs of their faith in natural phenomena, especially in times of turmoil or distress. However, the image displayed above is not a genuine case of a photographer's capturing something remarkably like God-in-the-clouds in the aftermath of a disaster, as claimed in the accompanying text ...

We don't yet know who did create this image, however, and we're not even sure it was intended as a display or invocation of religious faith. Many viewers have noted the picture's similarity to a very graphic image made notorious by the ********** shock site and believe it to have been created as a take-off or tribute to that site.

I love the fact that unaware christians were forwarding this image to each other as proof of god :LOL: ...man you just cant make this stuff up

http://www.snopes.com/photos/natural/godhands.asp

I've just realised that image is nearly two years old :O

Lawl. Ripped from the SA forums.

01vb3.gif

02et4.jpg

03rc0.jpg

04tg3.jpg

05rs3.jpg

Also, saw this while uploading these to imageshack. Possibly the single most confounding ad I've ever seen -

309e1076f3601f804234db0jr4.gif

I uninstalled The Movies five minutes ago and got this;

Hahah, looks like a result of the installer program using some leftover cache data or something.

Speaking of Oblivion, I just reinstalled the other day, and I'm having a blast.

Oh yeah I see it now that you've said that. But bloody hell it looked weird.
I was more worried about her face.

Also "click to see MODELS cars". So, is that model's cars? Or models and cars? Or model cars...?

Yeah, pretty much just couldn't make any ****ing sense of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back