Image dump D:

Status
Not open for further replies.
umm ok^^^^*to the picture above* its not that great.....at least not epic.....

That picture is the most badass cat picture I've ever seen (though that isn't saying much, been as I would consider every other cat picture I've seen funny). Wallpapered.

Epic win for sure.
This thread is done after that

This thread shouldn't even be here.

This forum is for images and videos. All new threads started that has to do with a picture is instantly closed and the author is told to put it in this one. If this ONE thread encompasses 50% of the content on the forum, doesn't it seem kind of pointless?

I'm still amazed at the sheer awesomeness of that epic picture. <3 longcat and tacgnol.

This forum is for images and videos. All new threads started that has to do with a picture is instantly closed and the author is told to put it in this one. If this ONE thread encompasses 50% of the content on the forum, doesn't it seem kind of pointless?

No

what the hell are you babbling about?

Well, it's called Image Dump for a reason...

Holy hell.....i just sat here for 3 hours, with no break reading this whole thread, every picture, video, gif, messed up english essay.....everything. Now i need a pee....fun

Oh my god! It's a cat. Hilarious.

40607aa.jpg

holy shit, is that sum mega cat or is that a really small laptop?

With the amount of posts per day, it wouldn't make a difference.

Wiiiiiiiiiiiiii.jpg

****ing epic. Thats going as my msn display pic forever.....AND EVAR!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back