Image dump D:

Status
Not open for further replies.
STOP POSTING VIDEOS IN THIS THREAD

This is NOT a "Image and video dump D:", understand? Creating a video dump thread defeats the purpose of this entire forum. STOP. IT.

And to everyone in the last 2 pages that has posted a video:

umm you an idiot?????

Thread Title: Videos,Images,Flash Dump

Flame war regarding something this insignificant, and I DIDN'T START IT!?!?

WHAT IS THIS!?

270911970_db35fdd4ca.jpg

I don't know what genius decided to start an argument in a long-shot attempt to get thread back to posting images, but it worked.

"Most were shocked, but about 80% of the theater started to cheer"

20% = most? Math fail.

But rofl :LOL:

That last one is one of my own picture taken a couple of years ago at 4 a.m. Just after we'd left the night club. :D The guy was asleep on the ground...we messed around and put that garbage bin over him. Just some harmless fun.

STOP POSTING VIDEOS IN THIS THREAD

This is NOT a "Image and video dump D:", understand? Creating a video dump thread defeats the purpose of this entire forum. STOP. IT.

And to everyone in the last 2 pages that has posted a video:
1155446336315-1.jpg

<3

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fbGkxcY7YFU[/youtube]

meh this treahd is rotting

Agreed. There are only so many funny pictures that you post. After that you're just getting desperate and the thread starts getting tiresome.:| Although saying that, I have added many of the earlier pics to my 'funny pics' folder! :D

i say we close this thread down for about 2 months then open it back up.

All of these thread types go downhill. Just don't post unless you ROFL at it.

umm yea the picture above isnt funny at all.....i agree we should close it down. i mean most of the pictures on here have been reposted.

I actually lol'd at the "CAPTIONED!" image.

But yeah, either follow Qonfused's advice or shut the thread down for a good month.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back