Image dump D:

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't find that pic from a baseball game where the player jumps into the crowd, and the guy on the left has a really gay expression on his face. Someone post that pic if you know which one I mean. It just cracks me up everytime I see it

baseballtardms0.jpg

HAHAHHA yeah that's the pic. AHAHAHAH oh man, damn hilarious oh the tears

It has the baseball pic in it...

Also, that's one of the best pages of this thread :LOL:

It has the baseball pic in it...

Also, that's one of the best pages of this thread :LOL:

Not for me.. I use 20 posts per page.

The quality of this thread certainly has diminished since the first few pages.:(

I STILL think this thread should, from this point forwards, consist only of a) original HL2.net member-created content, b) pictures that are legitimately funny, and c) one hundred posts of cat-picture macros every Saturday.

i never really got that incident .. anyone care to explain ?. all i saw was some guy running around and some other dude screaming LEEEEEROY JENKINS.

its a little late for caturday, but still awesome nonetheless.

nedmnl6.gif

I don't know how many will recognize the original video, but its of some idiot kid putting some chemicals in a bottle and whacking it with a bat. YAY CHEMICAL BURNS! I love the cartoonish running in place he does for a second :LOL:

Holy jesus christ on a ****ing bike.

Requiem for a dream kicked in has the lasers exploded the bottle.

So...good..

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_IN04nnRfFw[/youtube]

"TONIGHT, WE DINE IN HECK!"

EDIT: Damn, there's a thread on this, bastards!

STOP POSTING VIDEOS IN THIS THREAD

This is NOT a "Image and video dump D:", understand? Creating a video dump thread defeats the purpose of this entire forum. STOP. IT.

And to everyone in the last 2 pages that has posted a video:
1155446336315-1.jpg

STOP POSTING VIDEOS IN THIS THREAD

This is NOT a "Image and video dump D:", understand? Creating a video dump thread defeats the purpose of this entire forum. STOP. IT.

And to everyone in the last 2 pages that has posted a video:
1155446336315-1.jpg

piss off my video was darn funny. well actually it wasn't even a video, it's a flash animation

owned

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back