Image dump D:

Status
Not open for further replies.
-3000 to all Caturday detractors

ihasansockad4.jpg

Dogs can be just as funny as cats :|

But cats are usually funnier :D

i dunno, cats are getting old now...Caturday isn't as great as it used to be...

i dunno, cats are getting old now...Caturday isn't as great as it used to be...

QFT. I still laugh at a couple of them, like 2 or 3 from that last cat post, but I dont laugh nearly as much as when caturday was a fresh thing.

The thing about cat pics, is that they're often quite funny/cute, but it's the "I'm trying to be funny" captions that ruin the picture. Not always of course, but often.

It is and sometimes it isn't.
Why don't you post a funny picture Solaris...

Without 4chan-esque images this thread would hardly even exist. Besides, it's not like our forum is flooded with these, they're generally confined to this thread (or at worst, this sub-forum).

hahah @ drill cat and all the jesus pics..post more jesus pics of him screwing people over LOL

People who are bitching and moaning about not finding the pictures of cats funny, yeah....difference of opinion, but there are people on this board that find them funny, me, and there is no rule against, "If some members don't find it funny, and find it unnecessary to attack others for posting a picture like they are the be all end all of funny knowledge, then stop."

There isn't a rule like that, so kindly stfu and leave the thread then.

People who are bitching and moaning about not finding the pictures of cats funny, yeah....difference of opinion, but there are people on this board that find them funny, me, and there is no rule against, "If some members don't find it funny, and find it unnecessary to attack others for posting a picture like they are the be all end all of funny knowledge, then stop."

qft

For the past 20 pages those are the only pictures that have been spammed. IMO if they were funny they have been over done alone in this thread.

For the past 20 pages those are the only pictures that have been spammed. IMO if they were funny they have been over done alone in this thread.

It's true, there are a shit ton, but if you don't like it, post something YOU find funny up, quit coming into the thread expecting somebody else to do it...I've been throwing up some random ones I find off of Kontraband.com...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back