Image dump D:

Status
Not open for further replies.
1168924291214ur8.jpg

What? They do look rather fugly with the expressions... and why the **** is the last one holding scissors in her hands D:

What? They do look rather fugly with the expressions... and why the **** is the last one holding scissors in her hands D:

Dont judge me! Some people like to have their penises cut while they urinate. Who are you to judge?!

To help motivate some poor bastard and his little Willie to start pissing?

Honestly, I think it's sexy.

Edit: MOAR PICS

googlyeyedmotherfvckerej3.jpg

arionun0.jpg

clapclapclapgz3.jpg

Those women are designed to destroy your confidence. Observe the hand gestures suggesting a small wee and the woman laughing. Another is taking a pic with her phone and another is looking at it as if it were a puppy. Cute, but not something she wants to ****. :imu:

i dunno ceiling cat just destroyed me first time i saw it..that and stove cat :D

You steal from Calvin and Hobbes! But, still kinda okay. That particular strip is funnier.

figured this would be worth a laugh

I work at a hospital as a computer tech and one of the programs was giving this error message;

DIVIDEDBYZERO.png

There's nothing odd about that error... I've seen it plenty of times before.

Ah well, I never saw it before, but it just made me almost LOL..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back