Not open for further replies.
slipperloverj5.jpg

THAT IS MY SANDAL

GIVE IT BACK
YOU ARE A CAT

IT DOESN'T EVEN FIT

?

n2o11151460121yy0.jpg

If you could just edit the captions, oh, the possibilities....

wouldnt you?

1798-diddy.jpg

although I'm not dumb enough to get caught doing it :)

Those keyboards look a shitload like mine..just without the color changing LEDs underneath.

Where the heck did that Shoop da Whoop Originate...? Or shall I say, how did it originate? ...

I've never got the whole 4chan thing. Also, what is "/b/"? Is it related to 4chan, or something?

I've never got the whole 4chan thing. Also, what is "/b/"? Is it related to 4chan, or something?

Wikipedia said:
/b/

The Random board /b/, named after the Nijiura board of Futaba Channel, is 4chan's most popular board by far, according to statistics which have been released by 4chan staff, as well as the sheer post count: As of January 13, 2007, /b/'s post count has surpassed 19,000,000 posts with most of the other boards still struggling to break 250,000; the anime and video games boards (/a/ and /v/, respectively) are the only other boards to have accumulated more than 1,000,000 posts. After /b/'s 18,000,000th post was made on December 27, 2006, it took only 17 days to accumulate another 1,000,000 posts on /b/, meaning /b/'s posting rate has now surpassed an average of more than 58,800 posts per day. The humor of /b/'s many residents (also known as "/b/tards"[3] ) has spawned enough intricate and hard-to-follow inside jokes that most newcomers find many posts incomprehensible. In addition, /b/ is known to officially have "No rules", save for a ban on illegal content and invasions of other websites (these being site-wide rules). [4]

In December of 2006 and January of 2007, individuals who identified as /b/tards "raided" Hal Turner in a DDoS attack, taking his site offline and racking up thousands of dollars of bandwidth bills, according to Turner himself. [3]
^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back