Image Dump III

Status
Not open for further replies.
haha, your a living legend

it doesnt make sense for many reasons....first, why is darth vader in the ocean. Secondly, why is he filling up a bottle from another bottle? :p
And third, why would he fill up a water bottle with sea water?

That's a water filterer, like this one:
622710.jpg

and fourth, why would Darth Vader need water anyway. darth vader doesn't drink

Now wtf?? how can stern post some obscene shit like that but I got infraction points for my goatse b-day cake? Anyways lawl I thought it was hilarious.

haha, your a living legend

it doesnt make sense for many reasons....first, why is darth vader in the ocean. Secondly, why is he filling up a bottle from another bottle? :p

Because you'd get all kinds of f**ked up if you drank that water unfiltered.

wow i never knew i could cause so much argument over the picture i posted.

job well done i would say

Darth Vader can drink sea water. Hes just using the filter to make sure no fish are in there, because hes a vegetarian.

And how do you know that's an ocean. Could be a freshwater lake.

And how do you know that's an ocean. Could be a freshwater lake.

True, true. I think we should all agree that Drath Vader can do whatever the hell he wants, cuz I'm sure as hell not going to be the one to tell him to stop.

If a Brita filter could turn saltwater into freshwater... lol. Water supply problem SOLVED.

they have Spaceships, X-wings, LIGHTSABERS... but no simple water filterer implemented in Darth Vader's mask.

Why is he being photographed by at least 2 different people?

Maybe he's someone famous, like a bodybuilder or something? I don't recognize him though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back