Image Dump III

Status
Not open for further replies.
xLIHLzXVi.jpg

Chef's Father: Could I have everyone's attention, please?

*crowd quiets*

Chef's Father: Tomorrow, my son is gonna get married to a beautiful lady.

*sniffles*

Chef's Father: I'm very happy for them both.

*begins to choke back tears*

Chef's Father: Ooh, there I go - I told myself I wasn't gonna cry.

Chef: It's okay, pop.

Chef's Mother: Thomas, you're gonna get me going now.

*begins to tear up*

Chef's Father: I remember when Chef was just a three-year-old little man, he came runnin' into me with a big smile and his little chef's hat on, and he says to me, "Poppa, poppa." I said, "What do you need, Chef, my boy?" He said, "I need about tree-fitty."

Chef's Mother: Tree-fitty!

Chef's Father: Well, it was about that time I begin to get suspicious. I said, "Chef, my boy, why do you need tree-fitty?" He said, "My imaginary friend Boo-Boo the dinosaur wants it." So I went to my son's room, and sure enough, there was that damn Fred!

Chef's Mother: Lord, it was scary!

Chef's Father: I said, "Dammit, Fred, you quit bugging my children, now. We work for our money in this house - we don't just give money away!"

Chef's Father: Could I have everyone's attention, please?

*crowd quiets*

Chef's Father: Tomorrow, my son is gonna get married to a beautiful lady.

*sniffles*

Chef's Father: I'm very happy for them both.

*begins to choke back tears*

Chef's Father: Ooh, there I go - I told myself I wasn't gonna cry.

Chef: It's okay, pop.

Chef's Mother: Thomas, you're gonna get me going now.

*begins to tear up*

Chef's Father: I remember when Chef was just a three-year-old little man, he came runnin' into me with a big smile and his little chef's hat on, and he says to me, "Poppa, poppa." I said, "What do you need, Chef, my boy?" He said, "I need about tree-fitty."

Chef's Mother: Tree-fitty!

Chef's Father: Well, it was about that time I begin to get suspicious. I said, "Chef, my boy, why do you need tree-fitty?" He said, "My imaginary friend Boo-Boo the dinosaur wants it." So I went to my son's room, and sure enough, there was that damn Frank!

Chef's Mother: Lord, it was scary!

Chef's Father: I said, "Dammit, Frank, you quit bugging my children, now. We work for our money in this house - we don't just give money away!"
Oh rolf. It's Fred btw. :LOL:

Of course it's predictable I've admitted lots of times I'm an anime freak :p

oh and it always needs more desu no exceptions :p

needs_moar_desu.jpg

I've always hated that charector.... creepy. Actually, I don't watch the series now.

Hmm.

Omg, one of the cutest things ever.

And so nicely looped.

AKIRA said:
TETSUOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
tet44hn1.jpg

Nobody can explain this movie. You can watch it one hundred times, read all the giant manga, gather up a bunch of the greatest minds on Earth and they'll still all be like, "The f*ck is this shit about? MAKES NO SENSE!"

The first one appears to be a severe case of explosive diarhea

One of the greatest movies/mangas ive ever seen/read. I so hope they make this into a live action movie one day

tet44hn1.jpg

Nobody can explain this movie. You can watch it one hundred times, read all the giant manga, gather up a bunch of the greatest minds on Earth and they'll still all be like, "The f*ck is this shit about? MAKES NO SENSE!"

Almost. It's not as ****ed up as the orginal end of Evangelion. Now that was some ****ed up shit. It was so ****ed up, and the fans were so damn confused that they had to make a movie called End of Evangelion just to explain what actually happened in the end of the series.

...And what it all really came down to was that Kenji couldn't get into Asuka's cooter, so he chose to destroy the world.

Almost. It's not as ****ed up as the orginal end of Evangelion. Now that was some ****ed up shit. It was so ****ed up, and the fans were so damn confused that they had to make a movie called End of Evangelion just to explain what actually happened in the end of the series.
Only it didn't explain it. And Eva has like five endings, throughout all the games and the series and the movies. They've never released a definitive ending because they keep changing it based on what fans want. Nobody even bothers to explain those endings now. I've heard from a friend that the best ending was the one from the N64 game.

Speaking of Gainax and Eva, one of my friends is rather buddy-buddy with Hiroyuki Yamaga, Eva's director and producer. I've spoken to him on occassion.

No. Should I watch it?

edit: is it even something watchable? I wiki'd it, and it came up with a character from the Shannara series...

It's a book, as you probably already know. Just a coincidence then :thumbs:

ITT: too much anime.

Now for fat people failing at activity, curious children, and inappropriate batmen.

1200446402513.gif

1200448031338.gif

1200448219586.gif

1200448465139.gif

1200448692178.gif

1200458356654.jpg

1200459013568.jpg

1200459092507.jpg

1200460080499.jpg

1200461787833.jpg

1200480366307.gif

tet44hn1.jpg

Yeah.

One time, one of our teachers back in middle school showed us a video of how ****ed up this shit was. An entire video dedicated to "WHAT THE F*CK THIS SHIT ABOUT?"

Just watching the movie, yes, the plot is impossible to understand. I didn't find it all that hard once I read the mangas though.

What's wrong with the plot? I didn't have much trouble with it anyway. And yes, a live-action version (if done properly and not americanized) would be KICK-ASS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back