Image Dump III

Status
Not open for further replies.
krDbZVYHW.jpg

Come on people, just four more pages until we reach the magical number 50.

says the man who has not posted a pic since god knows when. Pics motherfcker, will you post them?

vidcap-d.a.n.c.e.-crowdb-500.jpg

That's the first picture that came up in Google when searhing for the phrase "Pics motherfcker, will you post them?."

Happy now?

EDIT:
Fine, I'll find some "funny pictures".
goodluckroadsign.jpg

genuinefakes.jpg

funnyseat.jpg

keepright.jpg

poopersign.jpg

crocs.jpg

noshirt.jpg

closed.jpg

nodogs.jpg

speedlimit.jpg

2cemetries.jpg

billboardwarning.jpg

ballsremoved.jpg

newspeedlimits.jpg

policetargettingfatchicks.jpg

wateronroad.jpg

littlewarm.jpg

stupidsign.jpg

nobrain.jpg

Canada is in the process of entertaining a big ass storm, so I thought I'd take a few pics. These were taken about 45 minutes ago. The snow is up to a meter in some places, even more elsewhere.

imgp0259vu6.jpg

imgp0260io9.jpg

imgp0261rk0.jpg

imgp0262gl2.jpg

imgp0263ow6.jpg

imgp0264yn4.jpg

imgp0266nq0.jpg

imgp0267jh4.jpg

Now that's a proper storm, GG.

Not like that pathetic thing the brits had a couple of weeks ago.

i dont care about snow now that exams are done and i dont have to drive anywhere lol. so bring on the snow :D

ive got around 8-10 inches and its growing daily
hell for the past few days its been growing HOURLY

Pfft, we all know it doesn't snow in the US, that's just fallout

That shit is real, I visited an identical shop in Turkey. The weirdest conversation in my whole conversation.

I asked him if those were genuine, genuine fake watches. He was so enthousiastic. Then I asked him if he had fake fake watches. Then the bastard goes "Yes, yes! Look!" He takes out these other fake watches :p

A friend of mine actually bought a "genuine fake watch". He tried out the "no scratches" on a couple of watches with a screwdriver until he found one that didn't get destroyed :D

Check this out:

http://www.uploadgeek.com/uploads456/0/1197784327416.png

Thats stupid. Pretty much all the tech teachers I know perfer Firefox...

nope I haven't eaten a bread with raisins in it. I assume it's some kind of pastry instead

from delicious pastry to child molesting a dog. I like where this conversation is going.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back