Image Dump IX (ALL POSTS MUST CONTAIN PICTURES)

One moar Deadpool:

WolverineOrigins022-16.jpg

New and improved google image search, afaik only available to google chrome beta channel users.

The images keep loading endlessly if you keep scrolling down, and as you can see they are auto-sized (and cropped!) to make the most out of the space.

Cool stuff!

20100713011713capture.jpg

1st picture: AWESOME! :D :D :D

3rd picture: wat :|

1278703967858.jpg

Well, I'm certainly never going to a Jack in the Box again. I simply cannot support such violent business tactics.

I will however support Felicia Day and her sexy business tactics.
1278982124557.jpg

I'll get infracted for predicting moderation.

399px-Im_a_horse.jpg

EDIT: I still say it's "infractioned". :arms:

Conclusive proof!

freemangman3.jpg

I'm so glad that LordBlackthorn saw fit to credit himself for the "photomontage" he slaved over for many hours.

Conclusive proof!

freemangman3.jpg

I'm so glad that LordBlackthorn saw fit to credit himself for the "photomontage" he slaved over for many hours.
Interesting touch I just noticed - G-Man's pupils are narrowed and cold, while Gordon's are wide and empathetic.

DSCF8694_huge_pupil_sm.jpg

That kid is lookin fly as hell. I bet he got all the bitches.

gamma-ray-burst-100714-02.jpg

The brightest gamma-ray burst ever seen in X-rays temporarily blinded Swift's X-ray Telescope on 21 June 2010.

We just dodge literally a bullet. This Gamma Ray Burst (or GRB) had the potential to kill all of us in an instant. It has been traveling for 5 Billion years

Here's a few, all about our favorite game company developer:

And no Warped, GBRs are all too far away in both time and space to do any harm to us. They hit the earth more or less each day on average, and no one notices but the telescopes. They're no less interesting for that, of course.

4(a). Run like ****. or 4(b). Try to sell them an identical lock for $15.

XOcTO.jpg

This is my friend. My friend decides to drink and pass out until 3pm every time he comes over. This is how we wake him up... using Chatroulette.

Moderator's face when the catch me posting without an image.

1243136132378.jpg

Back